• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Exploit in High Score Event: To Be Patched

https://imgur.com/a/udK8ONq NOTE: This has been made known to Square Enix as well as their developers. This post is only made to make the community aware of the issue. Mods are free to lock this post. This is only a news tidbit on my end. EDIT: Ticket number for verification it was reported...
  2. U

Not Plot Holes Just Gaps With Twists

Running gag between my wife and I but this should be allowed in the KHIII section due to its content. Anyway, as we've noticed throughout the years. Things that seemed like plot holes were just gaps with twists. Ex. Xehanort isn't Ansem but his apprentice, why Ventus looks like Roxas(and...
  3. U

Command Board: Mobile Game(no it doesn't exist)

Honestly, the one part of the game I play the most. Was curious how everyone else would feel about a mobile version if there were one to be made. The game is relatively balanced even if it is more so luck based. Just have to hope no one make a room with their friends just so they can watch you lose.
  4. U

Removed 358/2 Days Dialogue in 2.5 and possible importance

So my wife and I were watching cutscenes earlier today and noticed that 2.8's 358/2 Days cutscenes lacked this scene specifically. To your average user this is just something that was cut but to others like myself, it was another major bit of evidence to suggest Terra had control over Xemnas...
  5. U

We the Player, are Xehanort.

Just a random thought in my head I began to think about really after hearing Master Xehanort say "I swore I would survive, and be there to see what awaited beyond the keyblade war!" as found here This heavily implies that Xehanort is from the past, further than we think. This was made obvious...
  6. U

PvP Event Possibility?

My knowledge on the exact length of how far this game is going is lacking so I apologize if Chi is only going as far as the beginning of the keyblade war. If it does, just lock the thread. If not, how do you all think such an event would go? It is turn based, sure, but how would the damage...
  7. U

Easy Top 50: A Lux Laddering Guide

Been in the top every week since release in the US. Figured I might as well just write a guide. Hopefully this guide dispels the "Top 10 people are hackers" propaganda I've watched on this site so far. My name is Elie, and I am the leader of the Beginners Guild. Dedicated to helping new members...
  8. U

Riku, Aqua, and Destiny's Embrace

Something I've been meaning to talk about for quite awhile now really. Keychains as we know are formed by memories and/or passed down. As we already know, Aqua gained Destiny's Embrace in Radiant Garden after meeting Kairi. However, Riku was able to hand over an already transformed Destiny's...
  9. U

The Mentality of Isa

Well, this has been something I've been thinking about for some time and that is why Isa is the way he is. He is one of the few Nobodies to openly display emotion and still deny it to a degree. His is of course, rage. Now, let's just ignore the contradictions in DDD with Isa vs. Saix and assume...
Back