• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Plot Holes Just Gaps With Twists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Username".

Running gag between my wife and I but this should be allowed in the KHIII section due to its content. Anyway, as we've noticed throughout the years. Things that seemed like plot holes were just gaps with twists. Ex. Xehanort isn't Ansem but his apprentice, why Ventus looks like Roxas(and vice-versa), etc. There are a few "continuity errors" that can be addressed from Kingdom Hearts X alone.

Here we have Case #1, the aging "error" of Hercules and Aladdin
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140220174220
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6p7xI4XNWak/maxresdefault.jpg

As we all know, The Keyblade War took place long ago. As proven in Birth by Sleep, there is visual aging that occurs with Hercules. The same could just as easily be applied to Aladdin as well.

The existences of The Princesses of Heart
https://ohmy.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-Lineup.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7LEN16xf0&t=16m4s

"The violent clash shattered the X Blade into twenty pieces--seven of light and thirteen of darkness"

Now one could argue the princesses had darkness in their hearts previously before shattering but it's long been believed that darkness cannot be destroyed.

On the subject of the X Blade
"Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts. The χ-blade, however, coexists with Kingdom Hearts."
Yet not one instance do we see this blade nor do we even hear of it.

As for the last piece because my memory is foggy, the existence of Emblem Heartless

"As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially."

-Ansem Report 8

This is quite some time before the events of KH1 yet they pop-up in KH Unchained and X.

Now as for why I'm posting this here. I believe most if not all of this will be explained in KHIII. More specifically, I believe that the entirety of KH Unchained is one giant dream. This is heavily implied in the game itself but what is a dream and what is not has been covered in the entirety yet. I'm sure I'm wrong but knowing Nomura, he's bound to explain all of it as usual.

Perkilator

Awards
To answer these questions…

1. Herc and Al are illusions created by the Book of Prophecies, because we (the Player) are traveling inside of it.
2. The x-Blade shattered before the Princesses of Heart were created, as the shattering created the world as we know it today.
3. …You’re right. We’ve yet to see the x-Blade in the Chi saga.
4. Like Herc and Al, the Emblem Heartless are illusions created by the Book of Prophecies.

One last thing; this should be posted in the Chi section.

Luxu

Awards
Here we have Case #1, the aging "error" of Hercules and Aladdin
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140220174220
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6p7xI4XNWak/maxresdefault.jpg

As we all know, The Keyblade War took place long ago. As proven in Birth by Sleep, there is visual aging that occurs with Hercules. The same could just as easily be applied to Aladdin as well.

Ephemera said:
The Lux that we are recovering is not the light of worlds from the fairy tale. Those worlds are an illusion, like a three-dimensional projection.

Both Ephemera and The Player are fully aware that the worlds are merely projections, as are the people within them. With the exception of anyone coming from Daybreak Town. I assume that the Foretellers decided to have an older Herc to teach them a lesson about something.

The existences of The Princesses of Heart
https://ohmy.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-Lineup.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7LEN16xf0&t=16m4s

"The violent clash shattered the X Blade into twenty pieces--seven of light and thirteen of darkness"

Now one could argue the princesses had darkness in their hearts previously before shattering but it's long been believed that darkness cannot be destroyed.

The X-Blade fragments of light became the Princesses of Heart. The X-Blade existed thousands of years before the Princesses did.

On the subject of the X Blade
"Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts. The χ-blade, however, coexists with Kingdom Hearts."
Yet not one instance do we see this blade nor do we even hear of it.

The Keyblade War is considered ancient, the tale could've just changed over time. So, instead of being about Five Masters and countless children fighting to the death because "loyalty" it became one about greed over light...Which is half of the reason the War began to begin with. However, a second one could've occurred between the Dandelions more specifically if the X-Blade is still around but weakened.

As for the last piece because my memory is foggy, the existence of Emblem Heartless

"As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially."

-Ansem Report 8

This is quite some time before the events of KH1 yet they pop-up in KH Unchained and X.

They are also projections.

Now as for why I'm posting this here. I believe most if not all of this will be explained in KHIII. More specifically, I believe that the entirety of KH Unchained is one giant dream. This is heavily implied in the game itself but what is a dream and what is not has been covered in the entirety yet. I'm sure I'm wrong but knowing Nomura, he's bound to explain all of it as usual.

Unchained is not a dream, but within the Realm of Sleep itself or at least implied to be. KHX happened in the real world in the distant past. This is why the Player is having "dreams" of the Keyblade War. Those events DID happen to them, they are just in a different dimension.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The X-Blade shattered pieces did not become the princesses of heart - the fragments of light split into seven specifically to guard the number of pure hearts left in the world. Meaning - the fragments of light became guardians of the princesses, which is why Sora and co are emulating these seven lights.

Other than that, everyone's got it more-or-less pegged. there's no aging discrepancy - Unchained X's Disney worlds are projections of the future.

Smithee

Awards
Thing is, the way they're actually executed makes them feel like the infamous "WHAT A TWEEST!" gimmick that the likes of M. Night Shyamalan are pretty infamous for.

E.g., Xehanort suddenly having had time powers all along... That's not a believable Magnificent Bastard; that's just flipping a God-Mode Sue switch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back