• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mentality of Isa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Username".

Well, this has been something I've been thinking about for some time and that is why Isa is the way he is. He is one of the few Nobodies to openly display emotion and still deny it to a degree. His is of course, rage. Now, let's just ignore the contradictions in DDD with Isa vs. Saix and assume that he is still Saix, the Nobody form.

I would like to believe that Saix is in fact, a good guy. He and Lea are the first two non-founders of the Organization. I believe they are also the experiments mentioned in KH1's Ansem Report 2 "Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts to my experiments?"

It's obvious from the Ventus storyline that Isa looked after Isa to a degree. In a more watchful lion rather than motherly bear.

Now let's jump to the events pre-358/2 Days, more specifically, the time and information we don't know much about.
http://www.endlessrage.net/moonMAN/images/saix_says_nop.JPG

Saix has this X shaped scar but is it just an X shaped scar or a Recusant's Sigil? He embodies rage and did what he could to make it to the top. Thing is, why does he need to be on the top? He was second-in-command even before Zexion's death. What could have changed? That not even I can theorize as to why but his room was noticeably more destroyed. Most of them were actually but Zexion's was more so.

I believe that Saix attempted to destroy Xemnas or at least something to earn the scar on his face. I mean, for someone so focused on keeping track of everyone and where they were, I highly doubt a simple X in your name would suffice because it certainly wasn't on their coats.

Now for those that simply want to say he is Isa and not a Nobody simply because Lea addresses him as so. Let's all remember Saix addressed Axel as Lea in a cutscene and that there is still no confirmation as to whether or not he is either of these.

Empress Mitsuru

Saix being a good guy seems highly unlikely in light of everything he does in KH2 and Days.

appleboy82791

Awards

Saix has this X shaped scar but is it just an X shaped scar or a Recusant's Sigil? He embodies rage and did what he could to make it to the top. Thing is, why does he need to be on the top? He was second-in-command even before Zexion's death. What could have changed? That not even I can theorize as to why but his room was noticeably more destroyed. Most of them were actually but Zexion's was more so.

I highly doubt that it's just an X shaped scar. It's almost definitely the Recusant's Sigil. When it comes to KH I assume every X has something to do with Xehanort unless proven otherwise. There's no such thing as coincidence.

Empress Mitsuru

I highly doubt that it's just an X shaped scar. It's almost definitely the Recusant's Sigil. When it comes to KH I assume every X has something to do with Xehanort unless proven otherwise.

Maybe Xehanort suspected that saix was planning to betray him and marked him so he could keep an eye on him.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I feel like Isa was tortured/forced to become a nobody. My theory is that Isa was tortured in front of Lea to become a nobody, Lea saw this and as a child he was afraid of what would happen to him so he willingly let it happen to himself to stop Xemnas from torturing Isa anymore. The X probably was an added reminder to Isa/Saix of what would happen if he betrayed Xehanort. I feel sympathy for Saix, even though that whole story is in my head and not real.

Anagram

Banned
^ Pretty much everyone but Xehanort was implied to have become a nobody against their will in DDD's opening scene. And since most nobodies are made when someones heart is forcibly stripped from them by their own weakness to darkness or the heartless that would technically mean no one becomes a nobody willingly. (except Xehanort who's just a troll)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Misread this at first like "who's talking shit about me- oh".

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Forced transformations, and years of indocranatiom, will mess a guy up in the head. Xehanort made a cult of nobodies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
^ Pretty much everyone but Xehanort was implied to have become a nobody against their will in DDD's opening scene. And since most nobodies are made when someones heart is forcibly stripped from them by their own weakness to darkness or the heartless that would technically mean no one becomes a nobody willingly. (except Xehanort who's just a troll)

Maybe Isa was actually able to fight back? Or maybe he placed the Recusant's Sigil on Saix because Xehanort had suspicions of Axel and wanted to keep an eye on him (through Saix)?

Empress Mitsuru

Maybe Isa was actually able to fight back? Or maybe he placed the Recusant's Sigil on Saix because Xehanort had suspicions of Axel and wanted to keep an eye on him (through Saix)?

That's a pretty interesting theory.

Wonderful

Awards
Now, let's just ignore the contradictions in DDD with Isa vs. Saix and assume that he is still Saix, the Nobody form.
there's really nothing to suggest it's his nobody form.

When it comes to KH I assume every X has something to do with Xehanort unless proven otherwise.
you should probably take the opposite approach tbh

^ Pretty much everyone but Xehanort was implied to have become a nobody against their will in DDD's opening scene.
xaldin says in days that they intentionally abandoned their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back