• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exploit in High Score Event: To Be Patched

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Username".

https://imgur.com/a/udK8ONq

NOTE:
This has been made known to Square Enix as well as their developers. This post is only made to make the community aware of the issue. Mods are free to lock this post. This is only a news tidbit on my end.
EDIT: Ticket number for verification it was reported 8246962

So to explain this glitch, there is a controlled infinite glitch available in the High Score Event. For the safety of my own account, I will not be using the high score I will achieve from using this exploit via quitting nor will I explain the how-tos but essentially,
You can decrease your own damage output to such a degree that the AI will heal faster than you can kill it. In fact, it will heal itself to max HP at the end of every turn. The same goes for the AI's damage to you. This exploit is controlled solely because of the Silver Hammer. This can be exploited for abnormally high Lux counts as well as an abnormally high score. Something I suspect is already being done by other users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back