• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PvP Event Possibility?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Username".

My knowledge on the exact length of how far this game is going is lacking so I apologize if Chi is only going as far as the beginning of the keyblade war. If it does, just lock the thread. If not, how do you all think such an event would go? It is turn based, sure, but how would the damage output be fixed or changed? I'm sure most of us have dealt damage higher than our own HP count in just one hit so the current mechanics are obviously out of the question. A high score event consisting of keyblade wielding AI comes to mind. The easy spawn obviously start out with basic keyblades and builds but get progressively stronger and more dedicated to specific builds. The event would be story and union dependent. That's my own idea at least. Any other ideas to how it could be worked out?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
My knowledge on the exact length of how far this game is going is lacking so I apologize if Chi is only going as far as the beginning of the keyblade war. If it does, just lock the thread. If not, how do you all think such an event would go? It is turn based, sure, but how would the damage output be fixed or changed? I'm sure most of us have dealt damage higher than our own HP count in just one hit so the current mechanics are obviously out of the question. A high score event consisting of keyblade wielding AI comes to mind. The easy spawn obviously start out with basic keyblades and builds but get progressively stronger and more dedicated to specific builds. The event would be story and union dependent. That's my own idea at least. Any other ideas to how it could be worked out?
There were actual plans in Kingdom Hearts X Chi for PvP, but I guess the dev's got lazy and never made it reality.
I'd rather not have it as an Event but more as a permanent feature. Not Union and story related, just a PvP for fun with rankings and rewards. And a PvP against AI wouldn't be a PvP, that would a... PvCPU?

In X Chi when we fight with a Union Leader our damage gets decreased. I think that if they decreased our damage in PvP it could get pretty intense. We also have a defence stat, I'm not sure how the defence stats work with our normal enemies, but usually our defence is a litlle bit lower then our offense, so that alone should make the whole PvP work without decrease in damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back