• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We the Player, are Xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Username".

Just a random thought in my head I began to think about really after hearing Master Xehanort say "I swore I would survive, and be there to see what awaited beyond the keyblade war!" as found here
This heavily implies that Xehanort is from the past, further than we think. This was made obvious with Luxu's possession of that keyblade in particular. Now, I should specify that this is more of a Luxu is Xehanort but built on more. The main belief currently is that Luxu took over our character but let's build up on that Luxu is Xehanort, shall we?
Aside from the obvious
black coat
Xehanort's keyblade

What else could there possibly be? Well, this is more of a guess, but I believe each every one of us have already heard what is on the last page.
"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every Heart returns to the darkness whence it came! You see, darkness is the Heart's true essence..."

I don't believe this is some over glorified boss speech for battle. The first two times it was said, it was said in a scholarly manner, as if he were attempting to inform us.
Now, why would that make someone as pure Ava freak out? Well, I don't believe it was the page directly that did. We the player, are incredibly strong story wise. Stronger than Dandelions possibly. Watch the background of the gameplay. The masters aren't attacking anyone else. Only masters and us. This is a symbol of our strength. More than likely, Luxu made it clear we were the next host. We were even strong enough to fend off 6 of 7 masters and live. We are the best choice.

My last bit of reason as to why I believe such a thing. The credits aren't always credible but in this case, we were replaced with the other two dandelions. I don't believe this is due to "Us not really existing" or any of the other typical beliefs. I specifically believe Square Enix doesn't want to confirm the sex or appearance of the player. For story reasons.

Luxu

Awards
Xehanort as we have seen is not necessary bad (Well, he wasn't when he was younger) its his want of Kingdom Hearts and for the worlds to be balanced that he does what he does, considering that the Player seems perfectly fine in the Secret Ending (That takes place during present day in the RoS, though that is just speculation for the time being) also it seems that Luxu wasn't bad as well, taken from the last moments from the trailer when Luxu asked "What about the others?" so he seems somewhat worried about them. And Xehanort is most likely still taking over Terra's body. Unless he has awoken in his Keyblade Armor in the Keyblade Graveyard. And it wasn't the Player that really survived it, it was them wanting to keep someone alive who could one day pass on the ways of the Keyblade.

So Xehanort is not the Player (Who seems to be alive in the RoS) Also, I think everyone forgets the Trailer for KH3. Wether that last part is lore or not. It shows Xehanort looking at Luxu's Keyblade, meaning he took it from its place. Maybe wanting to bring back the world their Master wanted to save before he perished? Of course, Xehanort is now trying to kill everyone. You think Luxu would have taught him that Kingdom Hearts is light.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Xehanort as we have seen is not necessary bad (Well, he wasn't when he was younger) its his want of Kingdom Hearts and for the worlds to be balanced that he does what he does, considering that the Player seems perfectly fine in the Secret Ending (That takes place during present day in the RoS, though that is just speculation for the time being) also it seems that Luxu wasn't bad as well, taken from the last moments from the trailer when Luxu asked "What about the others?" so he seems somewhat worried about them. And Xehanort is most likely still taking over Terra's body. Unless he has awoken in his Keyblade Armor in the Keyblade Graveyard. And it wasn't the Player that really survived it, it was them wanting to keep someone alive who could one day pass on the ways of the Keyblade.

So Xehanort is not the Player (Who seems to be alive in the RoS) Also, I think everyone forgets the Trailer for KH3. Wether that last part is lore or not. It shows Xehanort looking at Luxu's Keyblade, meaning he took it from its place. Maybe wanting to bring back the world their Master wanted to save before he perished? Of course, Xehanort is now trying to kill everyone. You think Luxu would have taught him that Kingdom Hearts is light.
It still remains unclear how Xehanort became corrupted. Where did he get the idea that Kingdom Hearts is darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back