• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Unknown Revealed

It's true. If Riku did have the power to control the dusks, wouldn't he have used in the previews? Logicly, it must be a new character that no one knows about yet?
  2. D

Organization / Thirteenth Order

Thank you. Finally, someone witth compassion helps me here. Anyways, I think you are right. I think that they want to turn into heartless, and if they regret it, how to turn back to their original selves; Too bad, that Larxene, Malurxia, Vexen, Xenion, Lexaus, are dead and can't find the real...
  3. D

Don't you think I know that!?!?!?!?!? It was an accidental mistake!?!?!?!? My god im sorry for Mr. Perfect!
  4. D

CoM glitch

Listen, i've played CoM before. Your so called glitch is a fake. You only have multiple cards because it is able to be added onto your other three decks. I'm pretty good at it and I know everything about it. If you call me a liar, may KH help you then...;) :(
  5. D

The Organization studies the hearts of people. If you don't belive me, play CoM and Sora Story
  6. D

wern't most of the organization members dead

Actually, they aren't dead. Some of them we have seen, and some of them we haven't they'll probably all die by the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 (or even if they make KH3!)
  7. D

I agree, since I've already expierienced it. Still sometimes I wonder who they really are, and what is their purpose. Well have to find out sooner or later when Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out...
  8. D

the door to light too light

I agree. I do think that Sora has to sacrifice himself to open the door to light. I think it's kinda sad in a way. The hero of the tale must die to save the world...
  9. D

Marluxa 1

Try your best just fighting it out. Or you could go to another world and get one from there. Try Olympius Coliseum, thats where I got the cards I needed in my game.
  10. D

Hey, I was messing with you. You aren't a brat. Seriously. But... my friend and I made a club about the Organization and asked me to post it. Nice battiling it out with words...;)
  11. D

Calling members who want to join a club of Organization, please contact me at this thread, and you must have an IM address so I can test you there! (This test contains questions about the Organization and about KH: CoM and KH2.net) IM - DarkMaster145 Email - DarkMaster251@hotmail.com
  12. D

MochaCat244, I disagree. I think he is. In Riku's side of the CoM, why did DiZ so apparently wanted to take Ansem's form? Well, because he is Ansem! He's probably the light side of Ansem, and the Ansem we know is the Dark side who took control. Of course this is just my opinion and I could be...
  13. D

listen KL! I just said that Idon't know anything to get a thread started about them. And I think its rude of you to call me that you insolente brat!
  14. D

New Keyblade Theory

I think Mickey was once a key bearer and the new bearer of the Keyblade is Sora. I also think that Sora's key is the improved version from Mickey's key...
  15. D

(Sorry, adding) , I'm confused about them, can someone explain to me??? (Other than they are hooded people/starred in KH: CoM/ and they were in Castle Oblivion holding Namine hostage and wiping Sora's memory
  16. D

Who are they really?
  17. D

Darkness.... What is it?

I agree with all of YOU! Darkness isn't evil. Darkness is just misunderstood. In this world some are light and some are dark. I think people think darkness is evil because they fear it. I understand darkness so well because I am one of those people who say, that darkness is strong with them. And...
  18. D

Hi! / I never saw this...

Hi... I'm a newbie to the threads, but in the RPG too..., I was surfing and I never saw this... but I've been here quite a while so ...:) WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:), but this is me most of the time ->:cool:. So... um... welcome...
  19. D

most used keyblade in kh

I got the ultima, then oblivion too... join the club
  20. D

The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery

I think youre right too...
Back