• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InTraining

Supposedly, there is this glitch in the game where you can get unlimited cards... Its like, put in your cards, the 9 and 0 cards, in your deck, and exit the screen. Come back to the deck screen and those cards will be available still, therefore having an unlimited supply of cards. I dont know if this is true. I tried but it doesnt work. Maybe im doing it wrong. Could somebody verify?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
InTraining said:
Supposedly, there is this glitch in the game where you can get unlimited cards... Its like, put in your cards, the 9 and 0 cards, in your deck, and exit the screen. Come back to the deck screen and those cards will be available still, therefore having an unlimited supply of cards. I dont know if this is true. I tried but it doesnt work. Maybe im doing it wrong. Could somebody verify?

This sounds....RETARDED. I Mean really, anyone could have a deck of 0 and 9 cards and leave the room...wherever you heard this from just erase it from your mind...it's too ridiculous. where did you get this from anyway?

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
ah, its not a glitch, you just have more than one of those cards. And if you put all of them into one deck, and it still shows up, then those are avalible to be put into OTHER decks. note that you can make up to 3 decks of cards

hope that clears it up a lil bit:)

InTraining

-Strong card deck-
When adding cards to your deck, if you choose a card (for example, a card value of 0 or 9), then exit the screen and go back, you may choose the same card (when otherwise that card becomes locked). If you repeat the process you can build a deck with all 0's, 9's, or a combination of strong attack, magic and Boss cards

Here is the actual text, and the website, i warn you tho, massive SPAM and pop ups on the site....

http://www.cheatcc.com/gba/khcom.html

I know what your talking about imallaboutKH.

DarkMaster146

Listen, i've played CoM before. Your so called glitch is a fake. You only have multiple cards because it is able to be added onto your other three decks. I'm pretty good at it and I know everything about it. If you call me a liar, may KH help you then...;) :(

InTraining said:
-Strong card deck-
When adding cards to your deck, if you choose a card (for example, a card value of 0 or 9), then exit the screen and go back, you may choose the same card (when otherwise that card becomes locked). If you repeat the process you can build a deck with all 0's, 9's, or a combination of strong attack, magic and Boss cards

Here is the actual text, and the website, i warn you tho, massive SPAM and pop ups on the site....

http://www.cheatcc.com/gba/khcom.html

I know what your talking about imallaboutKH.

H

heartwarrior

dude haha i beat COM already (sora and riku) and ive never come up up to some ridiculous and stupid glitch like that HAHA. someone close this thread

InTraining

woah, hold up, I did not come up with this glitch. I just happened to come across it when searching stuff... I have to say tho, im sorta ashamed of even thinking that maybe i can cheat the game with a glitch. And i know that you can use 3 decks... I have a deck full of cloud summons 8s 0s and 9s in it, and a deck full of power wilds, 1s and 2s. Im not stupid, just curious, i wanted to see if this was really a glitch, or just a fake... But like i said, its not my glitch, so please dont flame me or call me a noob or somethin. Now that i re-read it, it really does seem retarded. MOD may close this, if it is really necassery

Progeny of Dark

I'd have to agree with the others that posted here InTraining.More than likely, that glitch was a rumour. I've not come upon anything like that in the game. However, I don't think that people have the need to be so rude about it. Thank you for telling everyone about this, just to get things cleared up.

neocoolguy

Website
neocoolguy.deviantart.com
I don't know anything about any card glitches, but when i beat the game, and simple and clean was playing, the sound messed up on my GBA. i was pretty impressed when it started playing the full version of the song, and i was thoroughly enjoying it until, near the end of the song, it sounded like a loud, screechy static sound coming out of the speaker. has anyone else had this sort of problem?

Dark-Sora 50

I have never even heard of this load of utter bullshit. This is an RPG for god's sake!! Its extremely rare for a cheat to be included in an RPG!!! Trust me I've tried. That 'glitch/we rule cos we found a fake cheat' is a load of bull. someone close this, i'm choking in the fakeness.

Well done for alerting this to us my friend, but never let me see it heard again.
Thanks. Otherwise I will go mental and rip off the faces of the ppl dat supposedly got dat load of crap. I praise you mon.

KeybladeKid1127

*Oathkeeper* said:
This sounds....RETARDED. I Mean really, anyone could have a deck of 0 and 9 cards and leave the room...wherever you heard this from just erase it from your mind...it's too ridiculous. where did you get this from anyway?

ya i agree with him and plus 0 and 9 cards are really not to useful because they can't do powerful sleights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back