• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

ok on this thread there will be many things that i think, but each one will be in a different color. basicly each thoery will be dived so its not confusing. each thoery i put on here will be what i think by adding the i have read, seen, watched, and heard. each thoery will have things to back them up. so lets get started.

BHK:
- when sora beacome a heartless, he lost his heart. he was lost within the darkness. within the darkness, sora's darker side was then opened within his heart because within every heart...is darkness. when his darker side opened it was then intertwined with the light within sora's heart. this then creates twilight or dawn. here is where the twilight had to be shown. this is where BHK comes into the story. BHK is the darkness and light within sora's heart. BHK can hold keyblades as well as sora. this here is proof to show that BHK is the being that came from sora's heart. why does BHK have to protect sora??? that is a very good question many people are wondering. the reason why is very simple. sora must open the door to the light and close the door to the darkness. BHK is the only way for sora to continue his journey. for we all know that diz, ansem, axel, the organition who ever they are, are trying to take down sora. this is why BHK must protect sora. so sora can close the door to darkness and open the door to the light.

003.jpg

- we all thank many things on who this could be. be why does he or she say " where's sora " ??? we realy dont know who this could be, but Nomura is just calling him or her an unknown. the biggest possibility on who this could be is BHK. BHK is the protector of sora, BHK finds out that some one is trying to stop sora from closing the door to darkness and opening the door to the light while be disgised as an organition member. BHK then sets out to try and find sora to aid him on his journey.

dd025.jpg

- the unknown on the building has been confirmed to be riku. but why would the other unknown ( BHK ) give riku a keyblade??? becuase since the unknown ( BHK ) is a part of sora, the unknown ( BHK ) knows riku is trying to help sora and the king as well. that is why the unknown syas " where's sora ". so the unknown ( BHK ) gives riku a keyblade to help with protecting sora against who evere is after sora.

002.JPG

- why is axel wanting to fight BHK??? it is very simple. the reason why is beacuase axel found out what BHK has been doing and as well plans to do. so axel plans to take BHK down so the plans diz, ansem, axel, the organition, who ever they are will continue.

i will post more on the ULTIMATE KINGDOM HEARTS 2 THOERY. just give me some time because my computer is being very slow.

Last edited:

:sage:

it makes sense but i dont think its the right thing.

i still think axel is a good guy.

Monsoon

It looks like you put a lot of thought into this theory but I don't agree with all of it. Each person has 2 sides of their heart: a light side and a darkside. So when sora became a heartless his light side and darkside split up.

LittleKey

Another reason that supports the theory that BHK is the dark and light of Sora's heart is that he wields the Oathkeeper(light) and the Oblivian(dark)

cursed keyblade

i will post alot more of thoeries i have come up with tomorrow. but until then please think about what i have said on here. tell me what you think and why. the reason why i want you input is so i can have more reasons to post my theories and then i can back them up with things you have said, i have heard, watched, seen, ect. so tell me what you think and why. but stay on the topic that i have posted allready ok. thanx

heartslayer101

Ashven said:
I still think axel is a good guy but what the heck u gotta go to the good side or else you will end up like ansem lol.

And I think that Kairi is an unknown but thats just me. anyway that thoery is just................................. its ....................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Re: The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

cursed keyblade said:
ok on this thread there will be many things that i think, but each one will be in a different color. basicly each thoery will be dived so its not confusing. each thoery i put on here will be what i think by adding the i have read, seen, watched, and heard. each thoery will have things to back them up. so lets get started.

BHK:
- when sora beacome a heartless, he lost his heart. he was lost within the darkness. within the darkness, sora's darker side was then opened within his heart because within every heart...is darkness. when his darker side opened it was then intertwined with the light within sora's heart. this then creates twilight or dawn. here is where the twilight had to be shown. this is where BHK comes into the story. BHK is the darkness and light within sora's heart. BHK can hold keyblades as well as sora. this here is proof to show that BHK is the being that came from sora's heart. why does BHK have to protect sora??? that is a very good question many people are wondering. the reason why is very simple. sora must open the door to the light and close the door to the darkness. BHK is the only way for sora to continue his journey. for we all know that diz, ansem, axel, the organition who ever they are, are trying to take down sora. this is why BHK must protect sora. so sora can close the door to darkness and open the door to the light.

003.jpg

- we all thank many things on who this could be. be why does he or she say " where's sora " ??? we realy dont know who this could be, but Nomura is just calling him or her an unknown. the biggest possibility on who this could be is BHK. BHK is the protector of sora, BHK finds out that some one is trying to stop sora from closing the door to darkness and opening the door to the light while be disgised as an organition member. BHK then sets out to try and find sora to aid him on his journey.

dd025.jpg

- the unknown on the building has been confirmed to be riku. but why would the other unknown ( BHK ) give riku a keyblade??? becuase since the unknown ( BHK ) is a part of sora, the unknown ( BHK ) knows riku is trying to help sora and the king as well. that is why the unknown syas " where's sora ". so the unknown ( BHK ) gives riku a keyblade to help with protecting sora against who evere is after sora.

002.JPG

- why is axel wanting to fight BHK??? it is very simple. the reason why is beacuase axel found out what BHK has been doing and as well plans to do. so axel plans to take BHK down so the plans diz, ansem, axel, the organition, who ever they are will continue.

i will post more on the ULTIMATE KINGDOM HEARTS 2 THOERY. just give me some time because my computer is being very slow.
i think bhk is just his own person and is only related to sora because dey both got keyblades
we dont no da org.'s plan it has not been said deer intentions
once again dis isnt da ultimate theory but nice try dis has been said several times and has been disproven as much as it has been said but once again nice try

Marluxia No.11

i figured most of that stuff out like the part when sora became a heartless and about the BHK. You also havbe to remem,ber the poem at the end of riku's mode in reverse rebirth. but good job.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Re: The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 2 Thoery YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

cursed keyblade said:

BHK:
- when sora beacome a heartless, he lost his heart. he was lost within the darkness. within the darkness, sora's darker side was then opened within his heart because within every heart...is darkness.

You state this as though it is fact, when in all reality it is not fact. No where in Kingdom Hearts was it stated that his Dark-side opened up. Do you have proof of this? If so, enlighten me. Bottom line: this is just speculation.

when his darker side opened it was then intertwined with the light within sora's heart. this then creates twilight or dawn.

Like I said before: this isn't factual. It's your speculation, which is most likely wrong. What you are saying, thus far, doesn't make any sense.

here is where the twilight had to be shown. this is where BHK comes into the story. BHK is the darkness and light within sora's heart. BHK can hold keyblades as well as sora. this here is proof to show that BHK is the being that came from sora's heart.

Actually, all evidence shows BHK having inhabited Twilight Town for all, or the better part, of his life. If the BHK was a prodct of Sora's Heart then how could he just one day pop into Twilight Town and have friends, which look to have been his companions since childhood? What you're suggesting just doesn't fit. Also, Twilight didn't come from the Light and Darkness within Sora. Twilight exists because it is the balance between Light and Darkness. It just is.

why does BHK have to protect sora??? that is a very good question many people are wondering. the reason why is very simple. sora must open the door to the light and close the door to the darkness. BHK is the only way for sora to continue his journey. for we all know that diz, ansem, axel, the organition who ever they are, are trying to take down sora. this is why BHK must protect sora. so sora can close the door to darkness and open the door to the light.

I don't think the Organization is trying to stop Sora from closing the door, because in one of the translated screenshots it shows Xaldin saying they must open the door to Kingdom Hearts so that they may be whole beings. I think perhaps the Organization is using Sora to their own advantage, but I don't think opening Kingdom Hearts is their only agenda. There has to be much more.

- we all thank many things on who this [the DWU] could be. be why does he or she say " where's sora " ??? we realy dont know who this could be, but Nomura is just calling him or her an unknown. the biggest possibility on who this could be is BHK. BHK is the protector of sora, BHK finds out that some one is trying to stop sora from closing the door to darkness and opening the door to the light while be disgised as an organition member. BHK then sets out to try and find sora to aid him on his journey.

Many people think that the DWU is an early concept that devloped into the BHK. I don't disagree. He wields both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, just like the BHK; has blonde haire; the same shoes, etc. Will he still be wearing a cloak in KH II and be part of the Organization? Who knows. Thus far, it doesn't look like it.

dd025.jpg

Yes, I also think it's safe to say that the BFU is indeed Riku. As to the DWU passing the Oblivion to Riku because the DWU is a part of Sora? I seriously doubt that. The BHK is his own character, with his own past, history, etc, who passed the Oblivion to Sora because he knows that Riku is on his side, trying to help Sora, and so Riku could have a weapon to fight with. It's that simple.

002.JPG

Once again, this isn't factual. We don't know the true reason for Axel and the BHK fighting, but it can't be good. The BHK says to Axel "I wont let you see/get to Sora!" where Axel replies, "Are you insane?" I think this scene will be one of the most exciting battle sequences, and storyline in KH II. It is here, apparently, where Axel reveals his true intentions, that is quite tear jerking.

Not bad, but please don't pass your opinions off as fact. It's not.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

cursed keyblade said:

BHK:

003.jpg

dd025.jpg

002.JPG

* If Sora lost his heart than he also lost apart of Kairi's as well, seeing as how a part of Kairi's heart lies within Sora. Because Kairi is so significant in that case, it could explain the reason in which her presence is shown on the screen. BHK could not of just come into the story, as in, be created from that point in which Sora fell into darkness. BHK must of known about Sora from so point beyond that. Why must BHK protect Sora?Hmmmm...maybe he sees evil intentions within the ORG, but he could be blinded from the truth, that not all of the ORG's intentions are in a sense evil. Who ever said that the ORG were trying to take down Sora? The one's who were trying to "take down" Sora, were the ones betraying the ORG itself. That doesn't mean all of them want to take Sora down. Axel was saving Sora in COM, you tell me if that means he wants Sora out of the picture?

* If BHk is an unknown, then why is he trying to prevent the ORG from what they are trying to do? If he truly was one of the ORG, then he would be aiding the ORG, not trying to fight them. Think about it.

*Why does Axel want to fight BHK?...First of all, BHk instigated the battle with Axel, cause as you can see, BHK has his weapons drawn out first. BHk started the fight, not Axel. Isn't it possible that BHK could be trying to stop Axel from saying things to Sora instead of BHk acting upon Sora? No, Axel doesn't want to take down BHK....no.

K

kingoflight91

Bhk is soras other half because when sora stabbed himself with the heartunlocker he turned into a heartless kiaris heart was in soras heart so kiaris do not lose half of her heart but that split second when sora turned in to a human bhk was created an nomrau said it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back