• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization / Thirteenth Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
could these immature people please just ask people kindly to do things. i admit his sig is a little big but please just ask him nicely to resize it and tell him about the edit button (even though it was an accident). just remember that you used to be a newb too at one point...we all were.

stfu you n00b we asked him kindly and he yelled at us he did it like 12 times so there is no excuse

DarkMaster146

sillypieman said:
could these immature people please just ask people kindly to do things. i admit his sig is a little big but please just ask him nicely to resize it and tell him about the edit button (even though it was an accident). just remember that you used to be a newb too at one point...we all were.

K! now that i got that out! i really don't think the org is bad...necessarily. their mission is to study the ways of the heart and they are studying sora because he became a heartless and got his heart back or whatever. but i think they are just so desperate to regain their hearts or whatever is wrong with them that they will do anything to find out how to restore themselves to normal...they wont let anything get in their way...even if it means doing something bad.

Thank you. Finally, someone witth compassion helps me here. Anyways, I think you are right. I think that they want to turn into heartless, and if they regret it, how to turn back to their original selves; Too bad, that Larxene, Malurxia, Vexen, Xenion, Lexaus, are dead and can't find the real way. I don't feel a bit sorry for them though. I hope you don't because remember they tried to kill Sora in their little experiments through Namine's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back