• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknown Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMgash.

Anyone could run like that. But, that unknown is only a little bit taller than Sora, so it's possible. But then again...

black acid

Heros need Villains
that's not ture sorry bud but if that was riku why would keep his face hidden from sora. he has nothing to hide after his big throw down with ansem in COM's. yes riku has been seen with an unknown cloak however that doesn't mean that he of the order. same hing for mickey and bhk. on top of that riku doesn't contol the dusk monsters(there seen at the near side of the screen).

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
unknown212 said:
that's not ture sorry bud but if that was riku why would keep his face hidden from sora. he has nothing to hide after his big throw down with ansem in COM's. yes riku has been seen with an unknown cloak however that doesn't mean that he of the order. same hing for mickey and bhk. on top of that riku doesn't contol the dusk monsters(there seen at the near side of the screen).
You don't know, maybe something in the story happens that Riku doesn't want Sora to see that it is him. And what other Unknown is sightly taller than Sora, runs exactly like Riku, and is too short to be an Organization member? Riku. It may or may not be Riku. You can't just assume that nothing could possibly happen and his status will remain the same as the ending of CoM. As I said before, something may have happened. Its a long game for him to have the same status as after CoM. And who said that the Unknown shown there was controlling the dusk surrounding them? And even if he was, whats stopping the fact that Riku may be able to control the dusk, of which is unlikely. Try thinking of the most obvious facts next time. So yeah, I'm leaning toward it being Riku.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Exactly. An entire year passes between Chain of Memories and KH2, so lots of stuff could have happened to him. I do think Riku's joined the Order. In the really early trailers, there was some shots of Sora running to an Unknown who's about to unmask himself. My guess is that's Riku. According to Nomura, that's the same Unknown who is seen talking to DiZ and calling him Ansem, and Riku's supposedly the only one who really knows about Ansem, or something like that.

adventchildkiori

You know if that was Riku I dont think in that scene hes running towards Sora to give him a hug.

Also if it was Riku, who says he was controlling the dusks in that picture? there could be another unknown at stand by. Theres are just so many possibilities but only one can be right.

DarkMaster146

It's true. If Riku did have the power to control the dusks, wouldn't he have used in the previews? Logicly, it must be a new character that no one knows about yet?

black acid

Heros need Villains
SoulEater2118 said:
That was totally retarted.

You don't know, maybe something in the story happens that Riku doesn't want Sora to see that it is him. And what other Unknown is sightly taller than Sora, runs exactly like Riku, and is too short to be an Organization member? Riku. It may or may not be Riku. You can't just assume that nothing could possibly happen and his status will remain the same as the ending of CoM. As I said before, something may have happened. Its a long game for him to have the same status as after CoM. Try thinking of the most obvious facts next time. So yeah, I'm leaning toward it being Riku.

riku has to damn powerful( I mean on all trems) and what did u just say it may not be riku...are u f**king dumb or something incase u didn't see in com replika retard was killed.
uuh yeah maybe something did happen to riku but it couldne't have anything to do with sora.

why u may ask cause he said to mickey that as long as ansem is in his heart he could not go home. basiclly he can't just chill out and endanger kairi and sora. he has more important things to do. maybe thats why in asas riku was talking to bhk. I guess he wanted bhk to look out for sora........this way riku can be ride of ansem with out treataing someones life.............so anymore carp u wanna spill :rolleyes: so I can smash it to bitts

T-S

At first, I thought it was Riku too because of the way he ran towards Sora. But then if it was him, you would think he would attack Sora with his Soul Eater or a sword. What do you guys think.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Riku213 said:
okaty i was watching the video of new and old clips and the unknown sora faces off with is riku.

The running shows. if yo can remember you race riku in kh1 and he runs lik the unknown

OMG! You knoticed that too?
I just got my internet back today... Lightning struck it out two days ago... XP
I just got to see the video, and I noticed that the first time I saw it!
It has to be him, or someone who run's like him...

T-S said:
At first, I thought it was Riku too because of the way he ran towards Sora. But then if it was him, you would think he would attack Sora with his Soul Eater or a sword. What do you guys think.

Maybe he isn't attacking with it, because he doesn't really want to hurt Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back