• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the door to light too light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

hey sorry i just think ppl should see this so i wanted to put it a the top of the list again plz do not close mods thnx

C

CEDELAS

i hate how the people here just ignore good theories hhmm sorry but i want this one to be big dont close plz

DarkMaster146

I agree. I do think that Sora has to sacrifice himself to open the door to light. I think it's kinda sad in a way. The hero of the tale must die to save the world...

Sora_aroS

wow u was really thinking about i thuh, cuz it makes a hell of alot of sense its just 2 me i always thought that the little heartless came from people and whenever they got 2 the biggest ones the eveolved from the littlest ones but idk

C

CEDELAS

yes u guys are very smart for agreeing with this i have been on countless forums posting this theroie and only got postive remarks very good theory thanks for the support im know writing another itll be about deep dive its old but i will revamp cause of the new dd world k

One-Winged-Angel

This does sound like a solid theory, I think alot more people would be able to understand it had you used some grammar, but still a solid theory.

C

CEDELAS

haahaah yer my grammar is preety crap but im usually always in a rush

E

Ecstacy

i have read that theorie 3 times and i still do not understand a damn thing it says lol. so it must be right.

Brian

C

CEDELAS

just read it very closely belive me it makes alot of sense hheee

C

CEDELAS

belive me k this theory is very well set out and i wish ppl would comment on it cause it took so long to do this i find no plot holes and i would like kl to see this lol

K

kingoflight91

man the theory is good i never woud have thought about that

C

CEDELAS

yeah its a bit confusing but try to read all the posts as i put some more theories aswell

E

Ecstacy

are you trying to say that the white dusks(or whatever) are not shells but in fact just beings made from inpure light? if that is the case that is a good teory but i have to disagree. i am bound to beleive they are lower forms of nobody's A.K.A shells A.K.A non-existant ones. i mean that would be a good thought but the ansem reports back that up to a part where i am 100% sure they are shells. there is an interview where nomura says so( i gotta find it damit) anyhoo thats all i gotta say.

Brian

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
This is a good theory..but..something about it...just isn't right..If what you are saying is correct..that means either both doors have to be opened or close..but that will mean it will be twilight throughout the realms..which means the nobodies and the unknowns would go stronger no?They are twilight after all.But..w/e..Your theory can be wrong...No one has any idea what goes through SE's mind..

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
CEDELAS said:
i think that the pholosephy of the keys and doors are a bit vague heres my low down on what i think is going on:

the doors are open so that there is a balance in the world as explained in the lion king (mufasa:simba soon everything will be yours from the giraffe to the antilope.
simba:dont we eat the antilope?
mufasa:yes son but there is a continuing circle u see we eat the antilope then when we die our body turns to grass and the antilopes eat the grass thus is the circle of life)

in this story it is explained in a balanced theorie and since sora has locked the door to darkness a new enimie has appeared the dusk maybe this is what happens when there is to much light i think that sora will learnt that for harmony of worlds light,darkness and twilight must reside together to creat the ultimate world (also explained int he 13 points (paradise) )

the heartless were made when ansem tapped into the darkness of the heart and setting the heartless free bringing darkness into the physical world instead of just in ppls hearts he made the balance uneven when ansem opened the door to darkness a light boomed out i think kingdom hearts was originaly light but ansems doing made the darkness physical and attacking the darkness so the light escaped into the physical world creating dusk or nobodys.

i sora opens the door to light the nobodys will have supreme as right now it is sealed behind a door but if sora opens it all will be doomed as the dusk will pour out like no tommorow and there might not be a tommorow.

look at what happened to ansem he blew up when he was struck by light and im not saying this is true but there is a theorie that riku went blind from it and that light was little imagine what physical and supreme light could do to sora and the galaxie:)
there is 3 things wrong with your theory
1) the org. and da dusk are twilight beings not light
2) kingdom hearts is da door to DARKNESS nomura confirmed dat
3) riku neva went blind from da light because in CoM wen we c riku he can see perfectly fine and is no longa in KH dat is just a rumor(a dumb 1 at dat)
otha dan dat ur theory is aight

C

CEDELAS

RikuHeroOfDark said:
there is 3 things wrong with your theory
1) the org. and da dusk are twilight beings not light
2) kingdom hearts is da door to DARKNESS nomura confirmed dat
3) riku neva went blind from da light because in CoM wen we c riku he can see perfectly fine and is no longa in KH dat is just a rumor(a dumb 1 at dat)
otha dan dat ur theory is aight

as i said kingdom hearts was darkness nomura confirmed that it was at that time darkness so it could of been light but it was turned into darkness its possible

there is no proof that the org are twilight beings also the dusk and the orgs both cannot be twilight that means that they came from the door of twilight but that wouldnt work how come they have elemental powers plz make sure u go over your facts

all that has been confirmed aout the dusk is that they are nobodys says ansem where does the shell go well maybe into the door to light not the door to twilight why not the twilight u say well why should it u have no proof

i never said riku was blind but he could of been like he smelled alot lol

other than that my theorie is right as u said lol

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
CEDELAS said:
as i said kingdom hearts was darkness nomura confirmed that it was at that time darkness so it could of been light but it was turned into darkness its possible

there is no proof that the org are twilight beings also the dusk and the orgs both cannot be twilight that means that they came from the door of twilight but that wouldnt work how come they have elemental powers plz make sure u go over your facts

all that has been confirmed aout the dusk is that they are nobodys says ansem where does the shell go well maybe into the door to light not the door to twilight why not the twilight u say well why should it u have no proof

yea im agreein wit u but wat does light,dark, and twilight hav 2 do wit elemental powas in kh2
and my proof is right here
When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?
If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.
But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."
it says dey begrudge both dark and light meaning dey r'nt light or dark so wat r dey? twilight and da dusk and da org. r NEO's meaning dey r nobodys and dey r shells dat r twilight
otha dan dat i like ur theory but deer is somethin else wrong wit it i jus cant get it rite now

E

Ecstacy

CEDELAS said:

Yes kh was consumed by the darkness but it is not completely dark because inside ever heart is a light that never goes out so i disagree with that. also yes the dusk and the 13th order are twiliight because they are NEO's(non-existant-ones) and NEO's are the third party in which nomura mentioned in his interview. meaning they are not light nor are they darkness but they are twilight. Also what is this door of twilight? when was there a door of twilight? I have never heard of it. you have to get your facts staright and you can't back up theories with things that have not been confirmed or with another thought. After reading your theory for the eleventeenth time(lol i love that number)i have to say i disagree with your theory.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back