• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization / Thirteenth Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Can anyone link me to a picture of Xaldin? If there is one?

KL is mostly right, though it hasn't been officially confirmed that DiZ is Ansem's shell, though it's the most likely answer.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Madness said:
Can anyone link me to a picture of Xaldin? If there is one?

KL is mostly right, though it hasn't been officially confirmed that DiZ is Ansem's shell, though it's the most likely answer.

vexen said that diz is a shell of ansem diz said the samething him self in chain of memries:p

C

CEDELAS

FIRSTLY I THINK THAT THE ORG ARE THE PAST CREATORS OR LIKE GODS

these people use elemaental powers a strong thing to weild they arent just somthing small and they know alot the superior is most likely diz the reason he took the form of ansem was to test riku

ramiah-thekh-fan

the order hmmm let me play chain of memories again so i can kno what the anser to this for sure even tho it wont give me all the details

DarkMaster146

Danny_Sora_kh2 said:
to correct you unkown 212, They are indeed. Look at www.kh2.co.uk/ then go to characters..They are part of the org. " anyone with brains knew that "

I agree, since I've already expierienced it. Still sometimes I wonder who they really are, and what is their purpose. Well have to find out sooner or later when Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out...

DarkMaster146

The Organization studies the hearts of people. If you don't belive me, play CoM and Sora Story

DarkMaster146

Don't you think I know that!?!?!?!?!? It was an accidental mistake!?!?!?!? My god im sorry for Mr. Perfect!
mad.gif
confused.gif
mad.gif

pwn3d to the max said:
hey newbie there is a edit button and make the sig smaller

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Don't you think I know that!?!?!?!?!? It was an accidental mistake!?!?!?!? My god im sorry for Mr. Perfect!
i r not mister perfect i r pwn3d to the max

and make your sig smaller

yuna:)

....... Is this stuff still about the topic?
................. anyway, I'm still on the lookout on T.V. for the KH2 trailer so hopefully it will show who the %*$#@ is in charge of the organization and what this the whole story about.

sillypieman

could these immature people please just ask people kindly to do things. i admit his sig is a little big but please just ask him nicely to resize it and tell him about the edit button (even though it was an accident). just remember that you used to be a newb too at one point...we all were.

K! now that i got that out! i really don't think the org is bad...necessarily. their mission is to study the ways of the heart and they are studying sora because he became a heartless and got his heart back or whatever. but i think they are just so desperate to regain their hearts or whatever is wrong with them that they will do anything to find out how to restore themselves to normal...they wont let anything get in their way...even if it means doing something bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back