• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Dvd Burning Help

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ
  2. S

I Need Help With Dvd Burning

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ
  3. S

Can Some1 post a vid of...

can some one post a vid of what to equip for junk sweep...or tell me..id aprriciate it.
  4. S

Final Form Is Pissing Me OFF!!:@

K Iv Been Playin So Long...and Final Form Didnt Come To Me Yet...i Looked In Da Hep Area...and It Said To Play In Da Cups...witch I Did For 1 Hole Day And Yet I Didnt Get It Omg Some One Plz Help Me...iam Os Mad Cuz Of Thatt And I Made A Hole In Da Wall,cuz Of Sephrothe
  5. S

Can some1 PLZ help me

I looked in the help section but couldnt find the help i need..the help i need is with 100 acrc wood...i need 2 more treasure chests too find.but i jsu cant..i have all the 5 torn pages....i looked in each place about 20 times ,and still cant find were they are....can some one plz help me.
  6. S

Correct me if iam wrrong

Okay thnx guys...apriciate(SP? for sure) the help :)
  7. S

Correct me if iam wrrong

K...to get high jump,glid,and all that stuff...like floating in da air(like in those poster vids i saw,them flying around)and allthat other stuff.....U have to level up ur forms right???and wats the highest levels for each form...i have drive bar 7
  8. S

Action Replay MAX

same here..i dont know what the converter is about....and ARmax doesnt mess up da game...or sumtimes it does.cuz when i got bored and used max health cheat(didnt save)..later on in the game.my health went bak all the way to 4...thats the only problem i found about the cheats.
  9. S

Action Replay MAX

I looked at the linked u gave me,and there wernt that many good ones.:( all i really need is one that gives you all the keybaldes for Action Replay MAX
  10. S

Action Replay MAX

k thnx...but u know 1 that u can get all the keybaldes???
  11. S

Action Replay MAX

Hey,if you have any cheats for Action Replay MAX,for KH2....Please put them up here.Id like Keyblades cheats da best,and any other COOL cheats....thx.....Oh,and links would be great also.
  12. S

Cant Save At Ending

I know,But i said y cant they make it so u beat him,AND u still can go to other worlds and finish off the rest of the game.
  13. S

Cant Save At Ending

I was really hoping you can save at the end of the game,in the first 1 is ticked me off,and in the 2nd one it ticked me off even more,I mean wouldnt you want to save when you bet the game,and still be able to go to other worlds and stuff............off topic...i miss Axel hes such a cool...
  14. S

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

the game is SHIPPING out tommrrow and its got to be IN THE STORES on the 29.....thats wat someone told me.....if if iam wrong....tell me cuz then id waste 1 day
  15. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Is It Possible for some stores to get the game,the same day it ships out???becuase my friends said he asked da store when there gonna have it on da shelves,and they said on the 28.Is this possible????The store is called Michals games or sumthing like that aint sure of it
  16. S

Question about the realse date

k thnx guys...and iam sorry about making this thread...and u dont have to go on flamming me every second,i get it okay.
  17. S

i know...and i wouldnt be talking...you were a noob to at one time..so id be quite...
  18. S

oh okay...thanks..i dont like posting in those topic threads becuase no one awnser back lol.
  19. S

I have a Question about the realse date,becuase iam getting confused....is the game going to ship out on march 28th...or is it going to be in stores on march 28?...and another question.Did any of you see any Kh2 commercials yet??
  20. S

KH2 Cheats*Some Spoilers*

Here are the cheats for KH2 from cheatcc.com....there are the lsit of all the keyblades at the bottom.have fun :D Fenrir weapon To get the most powerful weapon in the game, you must defeat Sephiroth. He is very difficult because he has fifteen health bars and is very strong. To fight him, go...
Back