• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about the realse date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

I have a Question about the realse date,becuase iam getting confused....is the game going to ship out on march 28th...or is it going to be in stores on march 28?...and another question.Did any of you see any Kh2 commercials yet??

--|| SORA ||--

oh okay...thanks..i dont like posting in those topic threads becuase no one awnser back lol.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
stick to the sticky when talking about release dates, but you'll most probably get it on 29th because the 28th is when they ship it. and no, no one has seen the kh2 commerical

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You n00bs really need to stop making these threads. You're pissing the members, and the staff, off. This has got to be the 50th thread this week asking the same question! Look n00b, go to the STICKED KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread!!!!

OmegaChosen

Awards
stop pwning on noobs!
they're called noobs for a reason.
so cut him some slack

BULLETPROOF

where i live it ships on 28th and they start selling on the 29th at Gamestop but i think EB Games is selling it on the 28th , GameCrazy is selling it on the 30th

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
--|| SORA ||-- said:
i know...and i wouldnt be talking...you were a noob to at one time..so id be quite...

Yeah, I was a n00b once. But I didn't act as stupid as you n00bs do today. Making release date topics with stupid questions when theres already a STICKED KH2 Release Date Thread to ask your stupid questions. And it's spelled Q-U-I-E-T!

OmegaChosen

Awards
no, you didn't make stupid release date threads, you made stupid kh2 THEORY threads!
dude, we were all stupid before
it's not like noobs get stupider as time goes on, they're all the same
so stop bagging on them
it's up to the non-n00bs to help the n00bs and you're not exactly helping!

Onite

TwilightMan said:
You n00bs really need to stop making these threads. You're pissing the members, and the staff, off. This has got to be the 50th thread this week asking the same question! Look n00b, go to the STICKED KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread!!!!

actually it is sunday....so its a new week, so you are saying there has been 50 threads in 1 day, or last week?

keybaldemasterme

by the way, youu guys don`t haveta be soo mean! just answer the question and walk away! geez youu don`t haveta keep telling him what he should have done! i`m pretty sure he gets it!

E

Eclipse

ships the 28th, arrives the 29th i believe :)

and anyone with the name "Sora" in their username is a noob...........XD just kiddin guys

--|| SORA ||--

k thnx guys...and iam sorry about making this thread...and u dont have to go on flamming me every second,i get it okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back