• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can some1 PLZ help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

I looked in the help section but couldnt find the help i need..the help i need is with 100 acrc wood...i need 2 more treasure chests too find.but i jsu cant..i have all the 5 torn pages....i looked in each place about 20 times ,and still cant find were they are....can some one plz help me.

--|| SORA ||--

Okay..ill try....i hate getting all the treasure chests....like i also need 1 more in the worl that never was...cant find it but ill keep looking.

--|| SORA ||--

ROFL OMG IAM SO BLIND....I DIDNT SEE THE 2 CHEST IN THE RABBITS FIELD.AND BESIDE THE FENCE....and this is sad....i cant beat sephy...but my 8 year old bro can...how dumb..and iam 15

cloud and ninja

first of all the chest in the wordl that never was might be right at the brink of despair behind the synthize moogle,2nd dont double post .theres and edit buttoon on the bottom to change it if u forgot something and 3rd ,age doesnt matter in the world of gameplay the only thing that matters is SKILL.and theres alot of sepheroth guides if u search for them like on the first page of members helping members there about 5 of em and about 6 more on the main kingdom hearts 2 page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back