• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Action Replay MAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

Hey,if you have any cheats for Action Replay MAX,for KH2....Please put them up here.Id like Keyblades cheats da best,and any other COOL cheats....thx.....Oh,and links would be great also.

--|| SORA ||--

I looked at the linked u gave me,and there wernt that many good ones.:( all i really need is one that gives you all the keybaldes for Action Replay MAX

King Keyblade

does ARMAX mess up ur game for good, or what? i dont get it..., and does it only work when u plug it in?

--|| SORA ||--

same here..i dont know what the converter is about....and ARmax doesnt mess up da game...or sumtimes it does.cuz when i got bored and used max health cheat(didnt save)..later on in the game.my health went bak all the way to 4...thats the only problem i found about the cheats.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I use codebreaker and I use three codes after beating the game without cheats. The three codes I use are: Max munny, Max Drive, and have and max all weapons and items.
When I use the max drive code in the game, it's not maxed yet. I hit an enemy once and it is automatically maxed. It replenishes BUT I can get it maxed again by just hitting an enemy once. It was a rare code to find for codebreaker, well to me.

As for the code for have and max all items and weapons, I was afraid if the game is going to freeze because of this code. The code literally lets have you ALL the items and the weapons in the game. So I figured I activated this near the final fight with Xemnas. So far I have no problems with these codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back