• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cant Save At Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

I was really hoping you can save at the end of the game,in the first 1 is ticked me off,and in the 2nd one it ticked me off even more,I mean wouldnt you want to save when you bet the game,and still be able to go to other worlds and stuff............off topic...i miss Axel hes such a cool guy...love the way he moves with those blades of his or w.e there called...too bad u cant play as any character u want after u bet the game...that would be SOOO cool

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wtf, this is how it is in ALL games. YOu save before the Final Boss, then you beat him, ending cut-scene, credits, game over, thanks for playing, then you go and load your game from that save point

Just because you start from before you beat the final boss, doesn't mean you can't go back to other worlds and train and stuff =\

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Thats how it is with Kingdom Hearts. Do you think they would want you to play atfer the game.

--|| SORA ||--

I know,But i said y cant they make it so u beat him,AND u still can go to other worlds and finish off the rest of the game.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
--|| SORA ||-- said:
I know,But i said y cant they make it so u beat him,AND u still can go to other worlds and finish off the rest of the game.

And I said, what the hell is the point of that? You get no exp or anything from him so there is no point. Aside from the fact of having said you beat him, running around before you defeat him and running around after is pointless... It also defeats the whole point of the ending.

WritersBlock

Riku123698745 said:
save before the final boss fights then you beat it. End screen.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
whats the secret ending and how do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back