• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dvd Burning Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Wrong forum. Wrong question. Wrong.

We dont answer that kind of questions. It is illegal. Buy the real copy from the nearest store if you want to see the movie.

--|| SORA ||--

I HAVE THE MOVIE(i downloaded the torrent),and it english too...i want to know how to burn it unto a DVD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You BUY a movie, you dont download it. Illegal.

Again wrong forum, wrong question.

E

Eclipse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ

Hello, welcome to Eclipse Customer Service,

My name is Eclipse, how may I be of service?

o0o DVD burning problems? well this is what you need to have done

A.) I see you have all the good programs, look up a DVD burning tutorial for your program at www.google.com or look through the help files that came with your program
B.) Do you have a DVD burner drive? You need one
C.) That's all you really need to do, just look up a tutorial
D.) This is in the wrong section, don't post it in the kh2 section next time,

Have a nice day =]

kthxbai

Wrong forum. Wrong question. Wrong.

We dont answer that kind of questions. It is illegal. Buy the real copy from the nearest store if you want to see the movie.

It is not illegal to burn a DVD itself, which is what he is asking for. you can burn a DVD for home movies, your own projects, etc. and it is not considered illegal, so the act of burning a DVD yourself is not illegal.

However burning a copyrighted movie into copies on blank DVD's is illegal

O

Oberon

--|| SORA ||-- said:
Why did you even burn the movie. It only cost's like 20 bucks at Gamestop. And it's illegal so thats even worse.

E

Eclipse

Why did you even burn the movie. It only cost's like 20 bucks at Gamestop. And it's illegal so thats even worse.

he didn't burn the movie, he downloaded it.

some people don't have $20 =O

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Considering he has the internet, I'm sure he has a spare $20.

To the author of the thread, look around for tutorials on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back