• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form Is Pissing Me OFF!!:@

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

K Iv Been Playin So Long...and Final Form Didnt Come To Me Yet...i Looked In Da Hep Area...and It Said To Play In Da Cups...witch I Did For 1 Hole Day And Yet I Didnt Get It Omg Some One Plz Help Me...iam Os Mad Cuz Of Thatt And I Made A Hole In Da Wall,cuz Of Sephrothe

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Go to the Altar of Naught.

Talk to Goofy

Leave Altar of Naught and head to Ruin and Creation: Passage

Right as a Nobody Appears, go into Master Form

You should have Final Form

FiNaLsKyE

did you go to the dark city place in the world that never was and witness the cutscene on the tower of memories or whatever. Once you see that scene, you will be able to get final form.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I hope you guys know, that if you skip the part the scene with Roxas and Sora battle. You won't ever have Final Form. I have tried over maybe 50 times all over TWTNW. Never got it. And I skipped that scene.

--|| SORA ||--

i did everyting...iam right at the kingdom hearts door were i ahve to go in and stuff....i have all the treasures....locked all the keyholes....beat 6 cups....all my 3 forms are level 5...so yea

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummmm

Just do this dude.

If you unlocked the Goodesses of Fate Cup go to it and enter it again. Driving into any form and you will unlock Final Form insantly. If it wasn't work press start and do retry and you will get Final in less than 5 try. Trust me.

When I gave this hint to one person and it worked, it spread all over the internet.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Alter of Naught is where the giant door is at the Final Battle

You know where in certain areas, Donald and Goofy leave your party, and they're just walking around and you can talk to them?

This is called a 'conversation pit', and the neat thing about these things, is that if you enter one while in a drive form, it forces you out of the Drive Form, and auto-matically re-fills your Drive Gauge

So go to the Alter of Naught, leave down the stairs, go into a Drive Form and if you didn't go into Final Form, just go back and you will be out of your Drive Form and your Drive Gauge will be re-filled

So leave again, go into a Drive Form, and if you didn't get it, go bacl. Keep doing this until you get it

--|| SORA ||--

YES I GOT IT WOOT WOOT....THNX ALOT GUYS ESPECIALY THE MUFFIN MAN...MAN IF I KNEW WHO U WERE..id send u 1000000000000000000 muffins

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
SoraXOblivion said:
Go to the Altar of Naught.

Talk to Goofy

Leave Altar of Naught and head to Ruin and Creation: Passage

Right as a Nobody Appears, go into Master Form

You should have Final Form

......xD

That's not garunteed to work...>.>

Anyways, I had trouble getting final form too. Just keep driving into master and eventually you'll get it. Dont worry.

pwn_teh_noobz

KingBlade said:
I hope you guys know, that if you skip the part the scene with Roxas and Sora battle. You won't ever have Final Form. I have tried over maybe 50 times all over TWTNW. Never got it. And I skipped that scene.

I skipped the scene and I got Final Form....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back