• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

E' Nomine Padre

This is an open battle to anyone that wishes to take it, I shall be waiting. I will no doubt be using my Exorcist-type character to battle in this bout. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Allen Walker Age: It is completely unsure what his true age is, due to the fact that...
  2. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Cursed Blood (Open Battle)

[/CENTER]Okay, I have been gone for quite some time now and I wanted to get back in the game. As the title says this is a open battle to anyone of any skill level, I just require that you know the rules. Anyway, I will be using a character that is part of a set, whom is based on the wonderland...
  3. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

The madness rises (open Challenge)

Okay this is an open challenge to anyone that wants it. Also I want somone with at least moderate experience. Rules: You should know all the rules, if not then get the hell out. Judges (if needed) 1) D2L 2) 3) My templete Name: The Mad Hatter Original name: Remy Twist Age: He is the...
  4. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

My new character (Mad in this style)

Hello everyone, just wanted to know if my templete really is as good as I think it is. Also to let people know my appearance and bio are graphic so for the feint of heart stray away. So I was trying to do a mix of the Mad Hatter and a fighter, inspired by a certain book, and this psyco is what...
  5. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Codebreaker problems.

Okay before you say anything, I am not a cheater, I just thought it would be fun. Game: Final Fantasy X Problem: Okay heres how it is, I bought this new code system (somewhat like gameshark or armax) because not only was I frustrated with Seymours' 3rd form, but I also want to have some...
  6. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Bulls On Parade(MS & Pwninator Co-Op Open Challenge)

The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha **** off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons That five sided fist-a-gon...
  7. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

~EvenStar retry~ ((Master-Sephiroth and pwninator production))

EvenStar ~~~~~~~ STORY ~~~~~~~ There was once peace and tranquility amongst the people of titanus. It had lasted and endured many years until the one faitfull day war broke out. Blood was to be spread across feilds of battle and people were to die by the thousands each day, rivers of blood...
  8. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

EvenStar ((A Master-Sephiroth and Pwninator production))

EvenStar ~~~~~~~ STORY ~~~~~~~ There was once peace and tranquility amongst the people of titanus. It had lasted and endured many years until the one faitfull day war broke out. Blood was to be spread across feilds of battle and people were to die by the thousands each day, rivers of blood...
  9. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

A battle of honor ~open battle~

I have come to fight and will not leave till I have grasped victory in my hands. Yes if you are wondering this is an open battle so anyone who wants to fight me can...........well fight with me. I am not very confident though for you see this is my first rp batlle, but I will stick to it till...
  10. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Hanibal Rising

Okay I am very excited for this movie and I think it will be very good. I like the idea of him being a teenager and seeing how he becomes so deliciously mad, but what do you guys think.
  11. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Thorn vs Odin

Okay this is a fight between my two favorite characters from MAGES OF LEGEND.
  12. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Iron Man Movie

Yes i speak the truth, a movie about THE MAN OF.............IRON. Yeah i always did use to like iron man so i guess this is pretty awesome, i just hope that it's good. http://imdb.com/title/tt0371746/
  13. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters

Okay i know of the existence of the other SSBB thread but this is a bit diffrent i think. Okay the point of this thread is to talk about SSBB & the main point, to tell what characters you think are going to be in the game or that you want to be in the game. Also knowing snake is in the game...
  14. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Suspicions about kairi.

Okay this may sound cooky but i think in some sort of twisted way kairi is somehow evil. Now before you flame me, i'm no noob, i have reasons for my suspicions. Now you remember in the first game in monstro when there was a cutscene in monstro, my most hated world, the scene where riku &...
  15. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Gray Fox VS. Master Cheif

I just want to know who you think would win & how biased you people actualy are, Pwn3d don't try to post. Now Conditions First off no saying he would break gray fox's sword. Two the weapons they are aable to use. Gray Fox: His sword & The automatic Laser gun that is on his arm. Master Ceif...
  16. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Solid Snake VS. Master Cheif

Okay who do you think would win. Solid Snake (METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES, SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL) MASTER CHEIF (HALO SERIES) Also rules, it's a one-on-one fight with no vehicles just EVERY gun the have within the game. One more thing you CAN NOT just say, so & so would win, give reasons the...
  17. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Fanfiction ► My first fan fic woo hoo plese read.

Okay this is my first time so if you make fun of it I’ll throw a mutant penguin at you. Note: -I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO MAGES OF LEGEND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAGES OF LEGEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There was once a prophecy of a group of mage-warriors. One of them was that they destroyed all the...
  18. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Fanfiction ► my first fanfic mages of legend

Okay this is my first time so if you make fun of it I’ll throw a mutant penguin at you. Note: -I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO MAGES OF LEGEND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAGES OF LEGEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There was once a prophecy of a group of mage-warriors. One of them was that they destroyed all the...
  19. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

The Gaurdians ((An orginization related rp))

The guardians, soon to be known as the Organization XIII, is now a rebel group on a planet called The Radient Garden, or because of the terrible times they going though it is also begining to be called Hollow Bastion. The person who has started this order is a boy with uniqe powers. He is...
  20. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

The Gaurdians

The gaurdians, soon to be known as the Organization XIII, is now a rebel group on a planet called The Radient Garden, or because of the terrible times they going though it is also begining to be called Hollow Bastion. The person who has started this order is a boy with uniqe powers. He is...
Back