• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gaurdians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
The gaurdians, soon to be known as the Organization XIII, is now a rebel group on a planet called The Radient Garden, or because of the terrible times they going though it is also begining to be called Hollow Bastion.

The person who has started this order is a boy with uniqe powers. He is looking for others like him with the same type of powers,others like him to join hs order.

The reason this boy has made this order is because of the rise of these evil creatures, those without hearts, the heartless. They are being made by one of the chaotic aprentices of Ansem the wise, whom is now calling himself Xemnas.

This boy has made black suites & has given it to people in town so if they anyone with unuseual power they can recruit them, & if they accept give them these black suites of power that will help them control there acceptional powers. Then when or if they do accept a portal of light will come up behind them. They must mearly throw all fear aside & go in it. Then the boy will give them the weapon he thinks suites them & there uniqe powers.

He has waged war against this evil man & hopes others will flock to his cause, to take down this man who has taken down his master, Ansem, & supposedly sent him to oblivion. He hopes to also destroy the castle before more of these creatures of pure darkness come out of it & kill anyone else.

So far only he has been able to fight & even though the war has been going on for a month they are still deadlocked, the power of this boy the first warrior of light, the first Key BLader.

RULES

1) Morpheus' rules of course
2) No God Mode
3) No power playing
4) No Keyblades Besides My Guy
5) NO KILLING OFF OTHER CHARS WITHOUT PERMISSION
6) Swearing is allowed
7) Swearing is allowed & encouraged same as romance.
8) if you do join participate or ill hit you.
9) Be literate
10) have fun
11) Eat a muffin

Templete

Name:
Gaurdians name: optianl
Code name:
Apperance:
Weapon: ((you dont get it right away because i have to give it to you))
Element:
Bio:

I'll post mine soon & you can add whatever you want to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back