• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my first fanfic mages of legend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay this is my first time so if you make fun of it I’ll throw a mutant penguin at you.

Note:
-I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO MAGES OF LEGEND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAGES OF LEGEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was once a prophecy of a group of mage-warriors. One of them was that they destroyed all the evil everywhere in the planet of titanus. They helped remake the world that the darkness tainted. They were completely pure of heart & did no harm to anyone after they destroyed evil. But there is another side to this prophecy, some say it's a lie, others say it's the truth. This side says that they indeed destroyed all forms of evil in titanus, but then it say that they got corrupted by the power they had, became evil & therefore made the world in there image, a living hell. The MAGES that sill had good in them attacked the rest that grew evil. This fight lasted about 3 months & when it was over titanus exploded in a huge explosion, but was then recreated by the goodness in the hearts of everyone on the planet & the MAGES. It is because of this prophecy that some people despise the MAGES, some mercenaries are even hired to make sure they do not resurface like the prophecy says they will to once again destroy ALL evil.

Now is the best time for the MAGES to come back because an evil tyrant named ______ (can you guys help me with that) has made a massive army & is making evil erupt back into titanus. He is at war with the world.................for control of it & it is said that he is the most powerful man in the universe because he has killed entire armies by himself. That is why in this world were prehistoric creatures such as dinosaurs & mythical creatures such as dragons roam free the MAGES must resurface & bring peace back to titanus, & god help us if they die, for then there will be no hope whatsoever. Now that the story & problem of this land has been told I bring you to the beginning of our story.

The words MAGES OF LEGENDS comes out of the clouds then disappears. Then a dragon with a man riding on it's back came out of the clouds to a village. It flies to this village & lands next to a house. The rider gets off & goes in.

"My god are they still training mother" yahiko said to his mother
"Yes they indeed are, they have been at it for 30 minutes now" said a beautiful woman, YAHIKO mother.
"Man I never fought very long with dad, because I just knew I wasn't the mage of fire." yahiko said & sighed.

Then the screen goes outside to a meadow about a thousand acres big & two people hitting there swords together. One of them had a sword made of diamond, black diamond & a red diamond at the tip, this is nova. He had long black hair in the back & spiked in the front, he was 5"9" & had normal cloths of a black shirt & grey pants. Then the other one had long silver hair & had a torn up white jacket with a red guardians cross on it. under that he wore a dark blue shirt & grey pants. His sword was much smaller but had a long handle. His name is astox.
"So nova is that all you have to offer, maybe I made a mistake calling you the fire mage" astox said as he pushed back novas sword & hit him down. Novas sword then went into the ground. "With that kind of weakness you'll never be able to summon the power of the fire mage." astox said.

"Please father I tried my hardest I-" nova said but was cut off by his father.
"If that is as hard as your body is able to fight then I really have failed you nova." Astox said
"But father I trie-" nova said but was cut off again
"There is only do & not do there is no try. Hmph with that power your not even fit to shine my shoes" astox said

Nova then got up & took his blade out of the ground, then he jumped in the air & fire went around his blade & he yelled "DEMON AURA" As he came down on his father. Seeing this his father put up a red force field & said " Can you break through it this time nova". "Of course I can, do you take me for a fool" nova said as he brought down his blade & destroyed the barrier. But Astox blocked the sword but this made the flame surround him. " Right on target" nova said but then got a surprised look on his face as he saw his father manipulate the flame & throw them back at him. "you better do better then that you see this cross on my jacket it means that I was the gaurdian to the mage before you, long long ago." astox said.

"No way...............I have to push my self harder" nova said as he slashed at his father. Astox easily dodged them & repeled them. Nova then flew at him blasting fire at him. His father dodged the fire but had no time to dodge the slash to his arm. Astox then rolled backwords & said "Good nova, nothing at all close to perfect but nonetheless good".

They then circled eachother & astox said, "Good now we practice our fire abilities" "Good I have been practicing" nova said "Which is why I had to help rebuild our next door neibors house." astox responded. "how was I supposed to know that was gonna happen" nova said then his father sighed. Then nova got serious & shot a blast of fire at his father but Astox mearly flipped & put his sword in the ground to stop novas blade. Then he got on novas sword, flipped off it, & shot a blast of fire at nova. Nova put his sword in the ground & absorbed the blast in his hands. "impossible" astox said as nova made the blast stronger & shot it at his father who was in mid-air. Astox then repeled the fire so it wouldn't hit him then he flew down at nova & hit him in the face. Then Astox Flew back Up & charged up a huge blast of flame. " Here ya go son FLARE" Astox said as a huge blast of fire came down on nova & came out in a big explosion.

But what astox saw was not his victory no, it was his son manipullating the flames into a twister of flames. " Here YOU go father FIRE STORM" nova said as he rose up into the twister. Then the twister of flame came at Astox & it was shooting fireballs out of it. Astox repeled all the fireballs that came at him but the when the twister hit him it exploded in a humongous explosion. Astox could only repel half of it then he grabbed his son by his shirt. Then he hit him in the stomach multiple times & threw him & shot him with a blast of fire. But then nova's hands started to glow gold & he lifted his head up while he was flying. "Thank you father that’s all the power I need" nova said as he made two balls of fire & absorbed the blast his father made.. Then when he brought them together the flame turned gold. "Hmph take this SUPER NOVA" Nova said as gold flame erupted out of his hands at his father. "Ha can't repel this, nor can I dodge it" Astox said as he got hit dead on by the explosion of gold fire. Astox fell out of the sky after the blast cleared & he landed right next to his blade. He picked it up & ran at nova &picked up his sword together they slashed at eachother so fast that the patch land they were fighting on came up. This went on for a couple of seconds until Astox hit nova & threw him back With a fire blast.

Then nova got up & ran at Astox & astox ran at him & they both swung there swords at eachother. After they swung there blades they both just stood there & the Astox fell to the ground then he turned himself over & started to laugh. Nova ran over to him & asked; "What are you laughing about are you hurt". "No its just that its been so long since I have had an actual battle & an even longer time since I have lost" astox responded. Nova then helped him up & they both laughed on the way out of the meadow to the house.

AT THE HOUSE

"Hey I think nova finally won, now he can fight _____ & his army & peace will finally be restored to this place"Yahiko Said

"Oh that’s great news although I don't like the idea of him going to war." novas mom said

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hey mom someone at the door" yahiko said

"I know I’m getting it" she said as she opened the door

But when she opened the door she did not see a familiar face from a person from the village which she has been living in for quite a while, nor was it a very holy face at all. There skin was very pale as though no sunlight had every really hit there face, there eyes very dark & depressing, covered in dark colored armor, standing 6'4 & had straight short hair. Then as she looked at this man se saw it, the crest on his shoulder that represented that you were one of ______ stronger minions. The crest was a rose, but it had black thorns with droplets of blood dripping of it, the bleeding rose. Her eyes were struck with fear as see looked past him & saw an army attacking the village, now this town of Angelus was known for its fighting but this was a surprise attack.

"yahiko...............go help nova & your father out of here like we planed" was all se could get out as the man leaned in.
"Why hello is your son here we want to take him somewhere" he said
"Your not taking him anywhere you vile monster" she said
"Hmmmm too bad then we'll TAKE him then" he said
"You won't lay a hand on him" she said as she punched the man in the face

This of course angered the man & he hit her in the chest through a wall killing her. When yahiko saw this he was very angry & sad, but there was no time for that now he had to warn nova & astox right away. He ran out of the house to see them coming back He was making hand signals to go away from the house to the secret passage way. Then he got to them panting.
"Dad nova...............the towns being attacked by................._____ men & one of the elites was at the door & killed mom. But there is no time for that now, we have to get to the secret tunnel & make sure nova lives" yahiko said

"Wha-.........................mom's dead" nova said

"This is-...............YAHIKO right there is no time to sulk we have to go as fast as we are able" astox said as he ran away from the house to the tunnel.

But as when they got there they saw the man & some of his men running at them.

"You two go I’ll stay here & fight just go & find safety" astox said

The two boys listened & went in as fast as they could & all they could here was the clashing of metal. Then after quite a long while of running they got to a dead end with a crawl space & a back pack. Yahiko gave nova the backpack but then noticed that he couldn't fit in the crawl space only nova could. They then both heard feet shuffling in there direction.

"Nova get out of here as fast as you can through that crawl space I’ll hold them off you just go" yahiko said

"But I don't want you to die big brother don-" nova said but was cut off by yahiko

"I have to do this nova THERE’S NO GETTING OUT OF THIS NOW GO" yahiko said as he took out two samurai swords

With all the power he could muster without crying he got in the crawlspace & started to crawl quite fast. Then in the distance he heard.; "Oh come on you second rank solders my grandmother cooks up a better can of whoopass then you. You’re not gonna get anywhere near him..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."; this only made nova go faster & faster until after a long while of crawling he got out of the crawl space into the outside.

Nova got up & looked at his town burnt to the ground, everything except the sign that said angelus. Then he picked up his backpack & walked away but as he turned around he saw the man that slaughtered his village & he stopped. He put a strap around himself so that he could put his diamond blade on his back. Then he went into the backpack which had many thing in it but he jut took out the case & opened it. He saw two katanas in it & smiled as a tear went down his eye then he put the case back in the back pack & walked twords the man. As he walked twords him he saw an army of men behind him.

"I hate you, I hate you with un relentless anger" nova said

"Well then why don't you show me it NOVA" the man said as he took out a broad sword.

Nova then ran at the man full force with his katanas as the man ordered his soldiers to attack. But nova didn't care He put flame to his katanas & attacked the man & his army.
((Well how was that? Any who I just need help with one thing, what should be the main villains name. Seriously I don't know what to put as his name. Also would you please rate this thread & give me rep points if you liked it. Also if you have any suggestions then feel free to say them. Well that’s all for now see ya when I make the next instalment.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back