• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solid Snake VS. Master Cheif

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would own who.

• Solid Snake (GOD)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Master Cheif ( Regular Solider)

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay who do you think would win.

Solid Snake (METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES, SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL)
MASTER CHEIF (HALO SERIES)

Also rules, it's a one-on-one fight with no vehicles just EVERY gun the have within the game. One more thing you CAN NOT just say, so & so would win, give reasons the person you think they would win.

Score:

Snake: 5
Master Cheif: 0

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Snake would win. Master Chief would blow shots aimlessly throughout the area, whilst Snake sneaks around the arena. Snake will then sneak behind Master Chief and strip him of his weapons. Snake would then unmask Master Chief, only to reveal the tumors and acne he has tried to hide for so long.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Thank you thats exactly what i think people say its a great game with a great story but it's realy not. Now MGS completely oposite its a great games & it's fun.

L

lionheart128

snake is the man and a freakin awsome killer he would own master cheif

L

lionheart128

yes..just yes master cheif can't hit the broadside of a barn with a basuka, snake is like a better agent then bond dude its obvious.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay, here's why Spartan john-117, master cheif would win.

1)His strength and stamina are to the extreme,this not only because of augmentation but he has also been training himself for his entire life.
2)Although he weights near half-ton he moves as nimbly as a common soldier, if not faster.
3) He has an energy shield(not much more to say)
4) His armor is nearly bullet proof
5) He has a motion sensor(so if snake did any of that speed n' stealth shiz the cheif would know it)
6)He has enhance vision, making him as good as a expert trained sniper
7) His reaction time is 300% faster then normal humans
8) If he does get injured, he could just flee for a short time, regenerate, and come back into the fight.
9) Strategically, he is as good as the best miltary minds of his times
10) He single handedly destroyed a superweapon of galactic power

I can pretty much counter everything with this.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think that Solid Snake would give it Master Cheif. Snake is to sneaky, he could wait in the shadows, then when Master Cheif approaches the shadows, Snake could just take him down, and knock him silly. Stealing all of his weapons, then shooting him in the head when he is finish.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
pwn3d said:
Okay, here's why Spartan john-117, master cheif would win.

1)His strength and stamina are to the extreme,this not only because of augmentation but he has also been training himself for his entire life.
2)Although he weights near half-ton he moves as nimbly as a common soldier, if not faster.
3) He has an energy shield(not much more to say)
4) His armor is nearly bullet proof
5) He has a motion sensor(so if snake did any of that speed n' stealth shiz the cheif would know it)
6)He has enhance vision, making him as good as a expert trained sniper
7) His reaction time is 300% faster then normal humans
8) If he does get injured, he could just flee for a short time, regenerate, and come back into the fight.
9) Strategically, he is as good as the best miltary minds of his times
10) He single handedly destroyed a superweapon of galactic power

I can pretty much counter everything with this.

He still wears a mask to hide his tumor.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ I fail to see where and when it has stated that John has a tumor. Prove it dumbass.

@The Conquerer - You so read the books >O I know cuz I read them too.

To add on to your post:

Master Chief despite what everyone thinks, does not shoot aimlessly. You may see him do that, but that's cuz some idiot is playing a game. Master Chief is a expert in stragetic thinking.

He's been able to single handedly take down 4 "Helljumpers", special ops around the same level (maybe one rank lower) then Snake himself.

Master Chief naturally has enhanced reflexes, strength, speed and agility. Add that to the MJOLINIR suit, he is near indestructible. Just cuz he dies in a game with someone who does not have enhanced reflexes themselves doesn't mean he can die if he had complete control of himself.

Snake cannot break his neck or slit his throat... or anything for that matter. Maybe a snipe shot to the head could kill him, but I highly doubt Snake has precision aiming on a rolling, moving, enhanced human twice as fast as an average human. Plus if he does shoot and misses, snipers tend to leave a trail of smoke behind them due to their speed and the gunpowder. Master Chief could easily located Snake and take him down because once Snake misses, Master Chief will know where he is, approximately. If he blindly shoots the shadows, Snake is bound to have to move and if he does, the radar will show where Snake is.

If Snake does remove Master Chief helmet, what's to stop MC to quickly turn around (enhanced speed and reflexes, remember. He's faster than Snake.) and break Snakes neck? Not much.

I'm not denying Snake is a bad fighter or killer, but he's just a human with no enhanced ability. He's just a special op soldier in the military while MC is beyond that.

Also, this has nothing to do with the games themselves. If you solely base it upon the games without thinking, then you CLEARLY have an extremely biased opinion.

"Oh it's overrated, so MC will lose!"

"Snake can sneak around!" <--- I fail to see where any information about Master Chief's actual and true abilites fall.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Balmung102 said:
^ I fail to see where and when it has stated that John has a tumor. Prove it dumbass.

@The Conquerer - You so read the books >O I know cuz I read them too.

To add on to your post:

Master Chief despite what everyone thinks, does not shoot aimlessly. You may see him do that, but that's cuz some idiot is playing a game. Master Chief is a expert in stragetic thinking.

He's been able to single handedly take down 4 "Helljumpers", special ops around the same level (maybe one rank lower) then Snake himself.

Master Chief naturally has enhanced reflexes, strength, speed and agility. Add that to the MJOLINIR suit, he is near indestructible. Just cuz he dies in a game with someone who does not have enhanced reflexes themselves doesn't mean he can die if he had complete control of himself.

Snake cannot break his neck or slit his throat... or anything for that matter. Maybe a snipe shot to the head could kill him, but I highly doubt Snake has precision aiming on a rolling, moving, enhanced human twice as fast as an average human. Plus if he does shoot and misses, snipers tend to leave a trail of smoke behind them due to their speed and the gunpowder. Master Chief could easily located Snake and take him down because once Snake misses, Master Chief will know where he is, approximately. If he blindly shoots the shadows, Snake is bound to have to move and if he does, the radar will show where Snake is.

If Snake does remove Master Chief helmet, what's to stop MC to quickly turn around (enhanced speed and reflexes, remember. He's faster than Snake.) and break Snakes neck? Not much.

I'm not denying Snake is a bad fighter or killer, but he's just a human with no enhanced ability. He's just a special op soldier in the military while MC is beyond that.

Also, this has nothing to do with the games themselves. If you solely base it upon the games without thinking, then you CLEARLY have an extremely biased opinion.

"Oh it's overrated, so MC will lose!"

"Snake can sneak around!" <--- I fail to see where any information about Master Chief's actual and true abilites fall.

You bring up good points here. But if Master Chief and Solid Snake really was about to fight I think that Solid Snake would not just sit by and let all that happen. Snake may not be as strong as Master Chief, but I do belive that Solid Snake is the smarter fighter. Since Snake knows that the odds are against him, he would have to improvise, or think of a new strategy.

For one, Snake would not come out into the battel field like he is. He would think of a method to win, and possibly an escape plan. Snake most likely would be equiped with smoke bombs, grenades,possibly a Sniper, Shot Gun, Stinger Missiles, Claymore Mines, and everything you could think of.

If the fight takes place on a ship or an open area, Snake would most likley be hiding, and putting on his Thermal Goggles. He would wait in the Shadows or some where far away from Master chief.

Then Snake would just wait, and look for him. When Snake spots him on his goggles he could just let out a stinger missile. This would most likley knock him to the ground. Before Master Chief manages to get up Snake could unleash another, and another untill he dies a horrible death.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The Conquerer said:
You bring up good points here. But if Master Chief and Solid Snake really was about to fight I think that Solid Snake would not just sit by and let all that happen. Snake may not be as strong as Master Chief, but I do belive that Solid Snake is the smarter fighter. Since Snake knows that the odds are against them, he would have to improvise, or think of a new strategy.

For one, Snake would not come out into the battel field like he is. He would think of a method to win, and possibly an escape plan. Snake most likely would be equiped with smoke bombs, grenades,possibly a Sniper, Shot Gun, Stinger Missiles, Claymore Mines, and everything you could think of.

If the fight takes place on a ship or an open area, Snake would most likley be hiding, and putting on his Thermal Goggles. He would wait in the Shadows or some where far away from Master chief.

Then Snake would just wait, and look for him. We Snake spots him on his goggles he could just let out a stinger missile. This would most likley knock him to the ground. Before Master Chief manages to get up Snake could unleash another, and another untill he dies a horrible death.
But that's true. But once again, how would this whole battle start? Mission? If so, both MC and Snake would be sneaking around with snipers hoping to find each other. There's too many unknowns for us to actually know and decide who wins. What kind of battle? Stealth? Brawl? How did it all start? Where is it taking place? But most importantly, how would MC and Snake meet? They are in completely different time eras. If Snake had gone to MC's time, I have a feeling MC would have the upper hand because he would know the area much more better than Snake. If it was Snake's time, Snake would have the upper hand because MC would not be used to such old style buildings.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

Wow..calm down. I'm only joking.

I still think Solid Snake would win. Master Chief may be skilled at combat, but Snake can easily find out the strengths and weaknesses of any soldier. Snake could just as easily do the same with Chief. Then, Snake could just hide in the shadows until he feels it is right to strike Chief. Then, before Chief realizes it, he lost his weapon. Snake would use it against him, and eventually Snake would win.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The Conquerer said:
I think that Solid Snake would give it Master Cheif. Snake is to sneaky, he could wait in the shadows, then when Master Cheif approaches the shadows, Snake could just take him down, and knock him silly. Stealing all of his weapons, then shooting him in the head when he is finish.

Except master cheif weights nearly half-a-ton(literally, his weight in suit is around 457 killograms). Making it hard to knock him down, not only that, but to get close of enough to the cheif you would have to escape his motion sensors, which is nearly impossible.
Master Chief may be skilled at combat, but Snake can easily find out the strengths and weaknesses of any soldier

Put you see, snake is the flawed soldier here. Master cheif is, quite literally, the perfect soldier, genectically, strategically, and in overall strength. He is the best soldier in known existance.
When Snake spots him on his goggles

Except the cooling needed to keep the armor cool(fusion reactors in the suit give cheif constant energy, at a cost in the way of heat.) would make cheif so cool that thermal googles wouldn't spot him.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Balmung102 said:
But that's true. But once again, how would this whole battle start? Mission? If so, both MC and Snake would be sneaking around with snipers hoping to find each other. There's too many unknowns for us to actually know and decide who wins. What kind of battle? Stealth? Brawl? How did it all start? Where is it taking place? But most importantly, how would MC and Snake meet? They are in completely different time eras. If Snake had gone to MC's time, I have a feeling MC would have the upper hand because he would know the area much more better than Snake. If it was Snake's time, Snake would have the upper hand because MC would not be used to such old style buildings.

Well if it was possible, I would like it to be more of a mission. In which both soldiers were informed about each other. Any type of terrain would be nice.

Maybe a place like a mountain, and a waterfall, with cliffs and other types of wood like things. Solid Snake would be equipped with the best weapons that was useable from Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. While Master Cheif would also have the best weapons that was avaliable from either Halo or Halo 2.

This means that Snake comes with Stealth Camo, and other goodies. He could be cautious with the stealth camo and he could use it to be even more effective. With the Claymore mines, and Shot Gun, Sniper, and even with Stinger Missiles. Snake can't go wrong.

Maybe if Snake hides somewhere, and he unequips the stealth camo for awhile, he could put on the motion senser, and wait for Master Chief to get close, then he can quickly equip his Stealth Camo, and wait for the perfect opportunity to unload a shot gun bullet, into his head.

I belive that a blast like that would knock him down a bit. Then Snake could keep the stealth on, and he could run away quickly. Solid Snake could then put claymore mines everywhere. Then he could hide some more. I'm sure Master Cheif would trip one of those mines, because he does not want to remain in that same spot for long, because Snake is a pro with the Sniper.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Solid Snake would be equipped with the best weapons that was useable from Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. While Master Cheif would also have the best weapons that was avaliable from either Halo or Halo 2.
All cheif would be 4 grenades from halo ones(you know the ones that could be chucked across a map the size of bloodgultch.), the scarab gun(a uber secret weapon that is a mini verison of the scarabs main cannon), and the pistol from halo(you know, the sniper rifle?). With that his is a anti- everything person.

The Conquerer said:
Maybe if Snake hides somewhere, and he unequips the stealth camo for awhile, he could put on the motion senser, and wait for Master Chief to get close, then he can quickly equip his Stealth Camo, and wait for the perfect opportunity to unload a shot gun bullet, into his head.

I belive that a blast like that would knock him down a bit. Then Snake could keep the stealth on, and he could run away quickly. Solid Snake could then put claymore mines everywhere. Then he could hide some more. I'm sure Master Cheif would trip one of those mines, because he does not want to remain in that same spot for long, because Snake is a pro with the Sniper.

That's saying cheifs great sight doesn't see snake first. He has been augmented to get better blood flow to his eyes, making his eyesight much better than any humans.

A shotgun bullet? That wouldn't knock down someone that is nearly a half ton, okay, it couldn't knock off the door to a van, so it definitely couldn't pierce a half ton cyborb(with energy shields).

Claymore mines are ineffective if cheif takes the scarab gun and blast away everything before hand(or just chucks two grenades into the minefield, destroy every mine), also he could.

Once more, a sniper of modern times doesn't have the piercing ablilty to cut threw masterchief armor. Not only that but the pistol from halo one could also kill snake in a split second.(if a flippin' sniper rifle, just smaller and with more rounds)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Okay I will think of an easier idea. Solid Snake comes into the fray with Stealth chip equipped. He sneaks into the battle field unoticed. He has a whole lot of Stinger Missiles. Snake sits down in a ditch so he can be spotted. He pulls out the Stinger. He skims the whole area. Soon Master Cheif becomes visible on the radar. Snake then locks on, then fires one stinger missile at him. He gets knocked back a little, Snake fires another missile.

That is the end of the green guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back