• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gaurdians ((An orginization related rp))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
The guardians, soon to be known as the Organization XIII, is now a rebel group on a planet called The Radient Garden, or because of the terrible times they going though it is also begining to be called Hollow Bastion.

The person who has started this order is a boy with uniqe powers. He is looking for others like him with the same type of powers,others like him to join hs order.

The reason this boy has made this order is because of the rise of these evil creatures, those without hearts, the heartless. They are being made by one of the chaotic aprentices of Ansem the wise, whom is now calling himself Xemnas.

This boy has made black suites & has given it to people in town so if they anyone with unuseual power they can recruit them, & if they accept give them these black suites of power that will help them control there acceptional powers. Then when or if they do accept a portal of light will come up behind them. They must mearly throw all fear aside & go in it. Then the boy will give them the weapon he thinks suites them & there uniqe powers.

He has waged war against this evil man & hopes others will flock to his cause, to take down this man who has taken down his master, Ansem, & supposedly sent him to oblivion. He hopes to also destroy the castle before more of these creatures of pure darkness come out of it & kill anyone else.

So far only he has been able to fight & even though the war has been going on for a month they are still deadlocked, the power of this boy the first warrior of light, the first Key BLader.

RULES

1) Morpheus' rules of course
2) No God Mode
3) No power playing
4) No Keyblades Besides My Guy
5) NO KILLING OFF OTHER CHARS WITHOUT PERMISSION
6) Swearing is allowed
7) Swearing is allowed & encouraged same as romance.
8) if you do join participate or ill hit you.
9) Be literate
10) have fun
11) Eat a muffin

Templete

Name:
Gaurdians name: optianl
Code name:
Apperance:
Weapon: ((you dont get it right away because i have to give it to you))
Element:
Bio:

I'll post mine soon & you can add whatever you want to it.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Templete

Name:Sky Ortiz
Gaurdians name:Xit.
Code name:Blaze.
Apperance:
i_musica01.jpg
Just in all black.
Weapon:Scythe and Poison laced bullets.
Element:Sound.
Personality:Tough and Cockey.
Bio:.......

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Name: Janxocks
Code Name: Sunshine Kid
Apperance: Tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair. His eyes are Dark blue, and has an Org cloak.
Weapon: White Yo-Yos/Boomarang (witch ever you prefer or maybe both)
Power: Sun(an original element!!!)
Personality: Hyper, Happy, Childish
Bio: One day, a young boy named Jackson was walking hom in Hallow Basion. In a dark alley, someone kidnapped him and seperated him into a heartless and nobody. Only wanting the nobody, the kidnapper anyalated the Heartless and place the boy back. To help the boy, Healer(White Mage) Nobodies were asighed to him.

Last edited:

sorarocks12

Last edited:

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
Name: Aiden
Gaurdians name: Dei
Code name: Dinae
Apperance:
notitle.jpg

Weapon: ((you dont get it right away because i have to give it to you))
Element: Ice
Personality: Loud, annoying type, yet know's when to be quiet.
Bio: All that he let's his fellow Guardian's know, is that he is/was originally from the Land of Dragons, his father having been a counselor to the Emperor.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:Arox
Gaurdians name:
Code name:Rox
Apperance:
Weapon:
Element:time
Personality:likes to joke around, outgoing, caring, loyal, easy going, competitive
Bio:Arox went to Ansem/Xenmas after he lost his memories.All he knows is his name and that his home was destroyed by heartless.

yado

I taste delicious
Name:Kendunde
Code name:Dead
Apperance:Working on it
Weapon:Battle axe
Element:Illusion((if you consider that an element))
Personality:Its not often people ackonledge his exsistents. He is commonly just out of the way. but talks sometimes.
Bio:He is considered dead by anyone who he was once close to. when he was 8, He had accedently, and he isn't sure how, put his father into insanity. After that, he spent his time on the streets, He made only one friend since then but he also left, considering him dead around the age of 16. He has lost track of time and even his age. He now spends his time on the streets tring to live.

Arxos

Name:Osiris
Code name:
Apperance:
XIV.jpg

Weapon: the one in the picture except I have one in each hand.
Element: Air, body and soal (body and soul is 1 element)
Personality:laid-back and calm, jokish and kids around about fighting, also verry intimidating. though can get sad very easily while amonst freinds or "partners" like him depending on the subject.
Bio:A kid, once living as an orphan, found his way from a hecktic life style into a better life. though never was accepted anywere.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay great we can finnaly start after i add my templete. Also youre all excepted.

Name:Seta
Gaurdians name: Angelus ((he refuses to be called seta))
Code name: The child of light
Apperance:
Weapon: Keyblades
Element: Life
Personality: He is very wise & calm. He is alo very loyal to the members of the gaurdians, so much that if they were about to die he would give his life for them.

Bio: At a young age he started to see shadows, but no ordinary shadows shadows that actualy moved, the problem was only see could see them. He tried to tell others but they thought he was seeing things. After a while the shadows even attacked him solely.

After a couple days of attacks he went to ansem the wise for help. He told seta all about the evil heartless but did not know why, in town they could only be seen by him. Seta was then walking back home when he saw a swarm of heartless coming out of the castle.

He saw many taking down people & stealing there hearts,killing them, everything imaginable. He ran as fast as he could into town to find his family, to see if they were alright. He saw his house & family in the distance, then the heartles attacked him. He wanted to defend himself but he couldn't. Just then as he thought of a weapon to defend himself with a white beam of light caout onto his hand. Seta saw this and was suprised but nonetheless he put it aside & destroyed the attacking heartless.

But in the distance he saw his father fall to the heartless whilst protecting his wife, setas mother. Seta ran faster then ever as he saw the heartless attack his mother one slicing her side. Seta destroyed them all & went on his knees to comfort his mother As she slowly died. All she said to seta was, "Please seta be the gaurdian angel of this town & bring an end to this madness, be their lght of hope." & with that she died. Seta was so angry/sad that he screamed as tears flowed down his face

At the same time a white aura went around him & from his postion, went up in a straight line & an explosion of light was trigered destroyng every heartless in the town & even riviveing some people that died. All that was left was a dead mother & a boy with keyblades, which he himself made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelus was looking out of the window of a mansion, The gaurdiands hideout, when a man came behind him & told him about a proper candidates for the gaurdians.

"Good , well i guess you can bring them in now i want to see them all" Angelus said to the man in the black coat.

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:Rafe
Gaurdians name: Raxef (Refuses to be called Rafe, only by his best friends, and it is pronounced Rayf.)
Code name:The Child of Flaming Darkness
Apperance:Looks similar to Axel. Black, spikey hair. One Black eye, and on Red eye. Medium-Tall. Strange Black tattoos on various areas of his body. Before he recieves a Black Coat he is wearing baggy jeans witha black T-shirt.
Weapon: Weapons like Axel's, only they are Black and Red. And they are called Fire and Darkness Wheels.
Element:Darkness and Fire
Personality:His personality is similar to Axel's. He is often quiet, but likes to share his opinion.

Bio:Most of it is a blur, but he comes from an ancient planet, that performs a sacrifice to a God each year. Chosen as the sacrifice,because of his strange powers and appearance, Raxef escapes his planet, only to crash land on the strange world of The Radiant Garden. With no where to go, he finds refuge with the Guardians. His powers include that of Riku's and Axel's and other darkness and fire users, with a few extras. He does not start out with the Guardians, but stumbles upon them, and eventually joins them.

Last edited:

NeoRiku

Awards
Raxef stood in a hallway alone, laying against a wall, recalling the events of the past few days.

"Geeze....if my life wasn't hard enough already...Now I'm stuck in this place with these people, and now they're asking me to join some "Order." Well....might as well go along with this...not much elsewhere to go. I wonder what this place is..."

Raxef takes a look around the white hallway, gazing down at the numerous doors. His eyes blazing.

"To white here...Oh well....might as well wait here like that man said."
ooc: It is very late where I am, so if my posts aren't that good, it is because I am suffering from sleep deprived writer's block.....But it should get better soon.

sorarocks12

Saxen was eating.he didn't remember how he jhad gotten here,but he had.He was surprised when he walked down the hall,and saw Raxef.He walked up to him."Why are you here?Did they bring you here?Do they want you to join too?"

Arxos

Osiris threw the door open, in a hurry to see who els was there "so, Im not the only one who came?" he said starring at the other 2 in the hallway "well, who are you guys, and why did you decide to come here?"

NeoRiku

Awards
Raxef gave a surprised look at Saxen. He looked at him, sensing something strange about him, the way he felt strange about his uncontrolable powers...The reason he was going to be sacrificed. His eyes started to glow, but he shook of the feeling.

"So I'm not the only person here...I came here to find shelter from my people and the rain. After a while, some guy comes up and asks me if I want to join some "Order." I told him I'd think about it. Today has definitely been one eventful day he. Oh, and by the way, the name is Raf-I mean Raxef. Who are you?"

sorarocks12

"Nice to meet you Raf-I mean Raxef.I'm Saxen.I don't know how I got here though.One minute I was at home,and the other I was here."He looked at Osiris,and said,"Hello.Ithought I was the only one."

Arxos

Osiris smirked a little bit "naw, ive been here for hours and hours waiting for others" Osiris leaned ageinst thewall on the side of his arm "so, you dont know how you got here eh, I dont know why im here but I came couse I was asked too" all of a sudden Osiris plopped him self on the floor "never had a place this comfertable, though I must say it is way to bright in here" Osiris yawned and closed his eyes "so, the same guy ask you about your "POWER" that apparently only a select few have?"

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Rox materialized into the hallway. He walked over to the group."Hi,i'm Rox"Arox said pulling of his blindfold,showing gold eyes."The dude said there were others. What are your powers?I control time."Rox asked.

NeoRiku

Awards
"The name is just Raxef. And I control Darkness and Fire."

Saying this, a red and black orb appear in each of his hands.

"I have mastered them...quite well."

Arxos

Osiris stood up "well, I controll Air and Body and soul, people tend to think it means I can controll you, but it means, I can make replicas of anybody I want" He staired at rox with a smirk "or temporarily steal your powers, I mean you will still have them but I can use them too" Osiris streched his arms out "only thing is, if I do, I wont know how to use them well, and I loose my air powers"

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
As Sky walked into the hall way sound followed him.The sound was a song called 'Im true' by Chamillionaire.But the sound was a kind of poison for others so every one in the hall fell right down holding there guts tightly.As Sky noticed everybody down he blinked and said"Sorry" turning off the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back