• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suspicions about kairi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay this may sound cooky but i think in some sort of twisted way kairi is somehow evil.

Now before you flame me, i'm no noob, i have reasons for my suspicions.

Now you remember in the first game in monstro when there was a cutscene in monstro, my most hated world, the scene where riku & sora where children going into le cave. Well when there going out not only dose riku see the keyhole, which mind you was not closed, but he talked about a GIRL that was at the mayors office who ARRIVED during the METEOR SHOWER. Now i looked into this read all the ansem reports, asked about it online, everything. Now what i found only raised futher questions. I found that kairi was sent to the island by ansem, which one i'm not entirely sure but i think it was xehnort.

Now my questions were not answered in kh1 but kh:com & kh2 got me thinking. We all know by now that namine is kairi's nobody, ahhh now ya see where im going with this. But we also know that to create a nobody a heartless must be born & thusly SOMTHING happened to kairi. Either she turned heartless back to narmal like sor, which is possible or.......................she could have lost her heart to the heartless & the kairi we all know & despise......hate.......love is acctually a heartless, which is not very far fetched because if we recollect then we remember that xehenorts heartless looked exactly like him which could be the same case for kairi. Now wether or this is true is unclear but yyou have to admit it would mix stuff up & would be f-ed up if kairi was a heartless. Also that would be bad news for sora, hahahahahahahahaha:laugh: . Anyway thats my thought i radomly had so please say whatever you please & have a nice day.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Kairi is not evil. She was sent to the island by Ansem the Wise as an experiment to see how a princess of heart would react to the keyblade. She never did become a heartless because princesses of heart CANNOT become them. Instead Namine was formed inside of Sora, in a sense, but because she had no body t ouse, she was different from other nobodies. Now, she actually came into being after Sora released Kairi's heart, etc. So, your theory isn't really credible.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
this theory is a little far fetched but to each his own (even though its)read the secret ansem reports it explains it in one of them

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That theory makes sence. But I don't think that Kairi's evil. She was send by Ansem the Wise, not Xehanort. Besides, Kairi was the one who rescued Sora from being gone forever, she jumped down trying to save Sora, she did things that are not signs of evil.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kairi's heart is too pure in order to become a Heartless, if you read the Secret Ansem report you would be aware of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back