• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gray Fox VS. Master Cheif

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would inialate.

• Gray Fox ((Ninja MGS))

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Master Cheif ((halo,halo2))

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I just want to know who you think would win & how biased you people actualy are, Pwn3d don't try to post.

Now Conditions

First off no saying he would break gray fox's sword.
Two the weapons they are aable to use.

Gray Fox: His sword & The automatic Laser gun that is on his arm.
Master Ceif: All the weapons he has in the game.

Third Battle ground

Anywhere you want.

If you are going to be a bitch like Balmung102 & have spazz attacks then DO NOT post.

Now FIGHT.

L

lionheart128

dude gray fox is the freakin man and is like unstoppable and master cheif well hes nice i guess...GRAY FOX MOTHA F*****!!!!!!

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Gray Fox and Master Chief are basically the same in terms of what they're made of. Man and machine fused. But it's Master Chief that has the mental stability. Both have enhanced strength, agility, and durability, 5 senses heightened and what not. But I think Gray is more acrobatic.

But I think Gray Fox may have the slight advantage, with his cloaking device, making him invisible. I dont think Master Chief has heat-seeking items in his inventory. And his sword is equal to that of Master Chief's plasma sword.

But what really gets me is the laser cannon arm. The shots move at a quick pace, and has the strength of a missle. Thats pretty damn good. But Master Chief has all of his weapons, make it pretty even nevertheless. Any shot related-weapon can easily be deflected by Gray, but its the plasma grenades he should worry about.

So I say its a tie, if you really look at it, but if I had to pick, it would be Fox because of the invisibility and acrobatics but only win by a slight bit.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I just want to know who you think would win & how biased you people actualy are, Pwn3d don't try to post.
bi·as Audio pronunciation of "bias" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bs)

1. A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
2. An unfair act or policy stemming from prejudice.

I'm not bias, I post facts, if anything your bias for not posting facts on the backround/training/skills/enhancements of solid snake.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Forever Lost said:
Gray Fox and Master Chief are basically the same in terms of what they're made of. Man and machine fused. But it's Master Chief that has the mental stability. Both have enhanced strength, agility, and durability, 5 senses heightened and what not. But I think Gray is more acrobatic.

But I think Gray Fox may have the slight advantage, with his cloaking device, making him invisible. I dont think Master Chief has heat-seeking items in his inventory. And his sword is equal to that of Master Chief's plasma sword.

But what really gets me is the laser cannon arm. The shots move at a quick pace, and has the strength of a missle. Thats pretty damn good. But Master Chief has all of his weapons, make it pretty even nevertheless. Any shot related-weapon can easily be deflected by Gray, but its the plasma grenades he should worry about.

So I say its a tie, if you really look at it, but if I had to pick, it would be Fox because of the invisibility and acrobatics but only win by a slight bit.

Completley agreed. Except, I think grey fox would win, based on the fact that he also has that berserker mode or whatever.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lol me spaz? If anything all I did was supply rightful information upon why Master Chief was superior to Snake in everyway.

Also saying someone can't post in this debate means you can't take the fact that YOUR fav choice is being pwned in every way. Lol wow, you're so noobish it's not funny.

"Lol oshit! dey had infurmachion! dat mykes dem nubz lolololol!!!!111/1/1/1/1oneshiftone"

Lol seriously, if you don't understand what a debate is, how a debate should be like, and how to handle one, don't start one.

Also lemme take a quote from one of the most respected members in my eyes:
RTP! says:
Okay, Grey Fox ain't human, so I'll go with him

Logan | Digimon is the shit. Taichi and Yamato freakin' pwn. says:
BUT

RTP! says:
Even still

Logan | Digimon is the shit. Taichi and Yamato freakin' pwn. says:
when did I spaz?

RTP! says:
Master-Seperoth is a whore so this doesn't actually count

Remember, if you can't take the fact that your HERO was utterly blown down by two people who actually KNEW who they were talking about, then don't make debates such as these just to see the other guy lose because you don't respect him.

Btw, you wanna accuse someone of spazzing? Check this shit out (in the Snake vs MC thread):
lionheart128 said:
Wow a patheticly biased person, who by the way has not told me if they were a boy/girl/both, in action. Also i fail to see how if you weight 2 tons that you can do one of those moves that gray fox unleashed. Another thing i fail to see is that if youre precious master cheif can dodge freaking bullets then why dose't he. You see BECAUSE HE CAN'T BITCH. Also were talking about the video game MC not the one from the book. Man that must have been intense reading a book where even if he gets shot it dosen't effect him. In a way thats sort of a ***** thing because he can't get killed, YET IN THE GAME YOU CAN DIE, ODD. Also gray fox DOSE not NEED A SHEILD BECAUSE HES A REAL MAN NOT SOME ***** CAMANDO whos afraid of bullets. Also he dose not need a sheild because he can DEFLECT THE BULLETS THAT COME AT HIM, what you did'nt see that was he moving too fast for ya you biased mother ****er. Ohh & the reason that snake can go head to head with him is because he is a clone of the greatest solider ever BIG BOSS & he was trained in vr, technology that years after even halos time. So since he is the best black op's agent they have he has in turn the best reflexes & knows CQC, thanks to big boss. So whatever youre saying master cheif is SNAKE is WHITHOUT HALOS GAY STEROID SYSTEM.

Vs this post:

Me said:
^ Speak english and then we'll talk >O

Anyways, did I not happen to say I did NOT base upon the STORY and GAME? Unless you're too ****ing STUPID and NOOBISH to actually ****ing READ my posts, then you'd know that I base upon their actual character abilities, upon factors that people like YOU neglect to look at.

Lol look who's bitching now~ I never bitched at anything. I just posted to make sure idiots like YOU... sorry, idiot is too soft. I just restate facts that noobs like YOU neglect to read and/or understand.

Lol please state where I have specifically stated myself, personally, that Master Chief was PERFECT. Please show me for I do not recall ever saying so.

And I never treated MC as perfect. He may be near perfect, but no one is perfect. I'm just saying, Snake is a human, who has just been trained via current military system. Maybe about 30 years or so ahead, but that's about it, while MC's training and military system is 500 years ahead.

So please stop bitching and being a hypocrite. If you can't take the heat, stay outta the oven. Debates are supposed to be intelligent, people like you who are biased bastardize the meaning of being in a debate and make others want to stop.

Lol you even edited your post to prevent yourself from looking like a noob. It failed cuz you still haven't said anything that relates to my previous posts.

I do not base upon the game history, but the characters themselves.

Also, speak better english, debates are supposed to be intelligent and understandable. If you fail to be able to supply both of those, don't bother debating.

Wikipedia said:
* Advanced carbide ceramic material grafted onto bones to increase durability and strength
* Protein complex injections to increase muscle density and lower recovery time after injury
* Body growth hormone pellet injections to boost skeletal and muscle tissue growth
* Occipital capillary reversal to increase blood flow to the eyes, resulting in enhanced vision and perceptiveness
* Superconducting neurofilament fibers added to nerve endings, resulting in 300% increase in reflexes and increases in intelligence, memory, and creativity.
I wonder, does Snake have any of those? Has Snake been training since the age of 8? I doubt it. I never denied that Snake wasn't a bad fighter or soldier, but he can't take down MC.

I'd HARDLY call that a spaz. Stfu and gtfo of the debate section, you clearly aren't one who deserves to make a thread here let alone even attempt to debate here.

Kthxbai.

Lol noob.

L

lionheart128

wow way to go insulting me behind my back well by the way you said m.c. pwned snake a look a the poll fool http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=63946 check yourself before you reck yourself and i wouldnt have spazed if you werent so stubern and thick headed. and you cant tell me to get out of the debate section and by the way i can take you in a debate anyday and try and tip* try and keep your debate on the TOPIC gray fox and m.c. sheesh

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lololol I didn't care about the poll, I was just proving to that to my opinion MC would kick Snakes ass. YOU'RE the one who didn't prove any liable information what so ever. Maybe I would've stopped if you had proven legitamate reasons, and given nice hard facts. But did you? Noooooooo. Most of your posts were like 3 lines. I HARDLY call that a debate.

Lol on topic in a thread that is obviously this retarded? LOL!

Take me on in a debate? I don't think so, you obviously can't take me on cuz:
1) I have and always will provide liable and legitamate reasons for my choice. I have yet to see YOU do that.
2) I don't spaz and cuss like a faggot when being proven wrong. Instead I try and up their facts with more facts.
3) 3 lined posts is a good debate and defense? Ha, try becoming a lawyer, see how long you'll survive with a mind like that.
4) The info you DID give me had nothing to do with the debate whatsoever. Lol Yugioh cards based upon Snake? Game history? These are the characters FROM the game, not the game vs the game.
5) Instead of diving into your own pool of knowledge, you had to use videos to prove your point. I used my own understanding of Master Chief plus some extra references to further prove my point.
6) You asked my gender in the middle of a freakin' debate. You ****in' pervert.

I highly doubt you'd even stand up to even being able to defeat me in a heated debate.

Anyways, Gray Fox would win considering the info given by the other candidates, specially FL. However MC DOES have a heat seeking weapon, the RL. But seeing how Gray Fox is a ninja, one who excells at speed, he'd obviously be able to dodge it unless it was at point blank range where there is a slim chance that neither of them would survive due to the fact they are EXTREMELY similar in capabilites (though I have yet to see exact statistics upon Gray Fox's enhanced abilities.)

L

lionheart128

so you did all of that just to prove to yourself that your a huge fan of the most overaded game to ever hit the market way to go im proud anyway, you really have to stop quoteing me and saying i dont know how to debate and now your telling me i cant be successful in a certain feild because of the way i joke around in the debate section your are obviously not experienced in head on debateing because basing your facts on the way i debate in a kh froum is jut novice you. now you show me a chart of 6 reasons why i cant debate now isnt that intrigueing you judge me by one simple debate i had with you and asssume that is how i always carry out my arguement if i were to do that to you i wouldnt say you were great yourself but im not gonna do that because im giving you a chance to prove yourself to me, sadly its not working out too well for you. and the gender thing was a joke get a sense of humor man you take things much too literally, you need to get out more.

anyways with the gray fox, m.c. thing gray fox would beat m.c. mostly because his mobility and his both hand to hand combat and weapons experience in battle and you said "though I have yet to see exact statistics upon Gray Fox's enhanced abilities" here they are

Gray Fox's exoskeleton enhanced not only his strength, but his agility, speed, reaction time, durability; seemingly any physical attribute beyond the capabilities of 'normal' humans. The exoskeleton also includes optic camouflage (the same technology invented by ArmsTech) which can render the wearer almost invisible to the human eye at will, though the device cannot dissipate body heat, making the wearer visible when viewed via thermal imaging systems. Along with that, Fox sports a high-frequency vibrosword which resembles a katana, capable of deflecting bullets and slicing through apparently any material with little resistance. When he confronts Metal Gear REX, Gray Fox's right arm is attached to an extremely powerful directed energy weapon (a Pulse-laser cannon), seemingly to within an order of magnitude at least as powerful as a single Stinger missile.
-wikipedia

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
so you did all of that just to prove to yourself that your a huge fan of the most overaded game to ever hit the market way to go
bi·as Audio pronunciation of "bias" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bs)

1. A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
2. An unfair act or policy stemming from prejudice.

Once again, i'm not debating weather the game is overrated or not, we're debating the characters. Yes the MC is broken, yes snake is awesome. But the facts are for master chief.
you really have to stop quoteing me and saying i dont know how to debate and now your telling me i cant be successful in a certain feild because of the way i joke around in the debate section
Be intelligent and know where you stand, and where you are. Cursing and f*cking around is all right in the forum insanity, but when debating it is out of place.
your are obviously not experienced in head on debateing because basing your facts on the way i debate in a kh froum is jut novice you. now you show me a chart of 6 reasons why i cant debate now isnt that intrigueing you judge me by one simple debate

First thing, many of us do, frankly i debate actual issue at school and with my father. I could probably beat you on 1) how to deal with problems in africa 2) how to deal with the extremist in the middle east 3) how to deal with the mass militarization of china and other countries in south-east asia. Hell i could beat you in how to balance taxes, government issues, and issues in washington

The second thing, let me quote sun tzu.
“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.”
-Sun Tzu
or
"He who know himself, and his enemy will be victorious 1000 times."
- Sun Tzu
Pick your battles, if defeat is insure, don't bother. It's a waste of your and your opponents time. Buggin' out only makes yourself look like a fool, trust me i was like you, just study the opposing side and you will learn alot more..... also
Wikipedia stuff and study characters, if you can, before posting things

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Haywire said:
master chief. he is much cooler than gray fox

Biased BS. Gtfo out of the debate section. Anyways, yes, that would be bad however. Close battle it would be :O

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
lionheart128 said:
so you did all of that just to prove to yourself that your a huge fan of the most overaded game to ever hit the market way to go im proud anyway, you really have to stop quoteing me and saying i dont know how to debate and now your telling me i cant be successful in a certain feild because of the way i joke around in the debate section your are obviously not experienced in head on debateing because basing your facts on the way i debate in a kh froum is jut novice you. now you show me a chart of 6 reasons why i cant debate now isnt that intrigueing you judge me by one simple debate i had with you and asssume that is how i always carry out my arguement if i were to do that to you i wouldnt say you were great yourself but im not gonna do that because im giving you a chance to prove yourself to me, sadly its not working out too well for you. and the gender thing was a joke get a sense of humor man you take things much too literally, you need to get out more.

anyways with the gray fox, m.c. thing gray fox would beat m.c. mostly because his mobility and his both hand to hand combat and weapons experience in battle and you said "though I have yet to see exact statistics upon Gray Fox's enhanced abilities" here they are

Gray Fox's exoskeleton enhanced not only his strength, but his agility, speed, reaction time, durability; seemingly any physical attribute beyond the capabilities of 'normal' humans. The exoskeleton also includes optic camouflage (the same technology invented by ArmsTech) which can render the wearer almost invisible to the human eye at will, though the device cannot dissipate body heat, making the wearer visible when viewed via thermal imaging systems. Along with that, Fox sports a high-frequency vibrosword which resembles a katana, capable of deflecting bullets and slicing through apparently any material with little resistance. When he confronts Metal Gear REX, Gray Fox's right arm is attached to an extremely powerful directed energy weapon (a Pulse-laser cannon), seemingly to within an order of magnitude at least as powerful as a single Stinger missile.
-wikipedia
And so what if I'm a fanart of the most overated FPS for Xbox? I'm a bigger fan of MGS, but I ain't no biased mofo like you.

Lol me get out more? I get out every day, the only time I have time to go on the comp is from 6 and on. Don't say I don't have a life, I probably have a nicer one than you.

The debate section isn't used for jokes, it's made so people can debate seriously, and those who think everything is a joke like you do, are just making up excuses and such.

Btw, that wiki-info upon Gray Fox, tell me where it points out EXACT statistics such as percentages and abilitier multipliers. It doesn't. All it says is he has enhanced ablilities, but unlike the info for MC it doesn't state how much his abilities are enhanced due to the exo suit. MC alone already has certain enhancements to his overall body, plus the suit which also has specific enhancements. Don't try and take me down if you don't understand what I'm saying. There's a reason why I said "EXACT statistics". Statistics refers to what abilities he has while "exact" means the specific, the EXACT number that his abiliites have been enhanced.

Stop making excuses, you lost in that debate between MC and Snake, Snake may have won in the polls, but the debate between you and me, you lost. Horibbly. Anyways the majority of the poll choices were selected by many many biased people such as yourself who base Halo upon the game and not the character themselves. Lemme point it out, the debate isn't upon the game, it's the characters from the game and if they had a full blown battle with themselves controlling their own body, not some kid with a controller.

If you intend to keep on debating, don't type in n00bspeak. Many of your sentences are incomprehensable without reading them a second time. There, another reason why you can't debate for shit cuz a lot of you're defensive information isn't legible.

L

lionheart128

ok if your gonna be that serious go the f*** to intel disscusion you will have fun there if you look around at some of the disscusions here they arent as intense as you wish to make them you f***** up the vibe here. ok tell you the truth i cant find exact statistics on fox because frankly i feel its too much hasle to find them just to prove the ovbious fact that fox is a batter warrior them m.c. those exact statistics of m.c. are nice and all but have you ever seen him do it ? i know you said you based it on what they would do in real life but when you think about it your changing the discusion master-sephiroth made this thread not you he said what the disscusion was to be about if you wanna trash fox and anything else you cant think of in that small mind of yours go do it in your own thread ya prick

n00bspeak? wow thats original. what the hell you know i can match you so you say things like this to try and act supirior because you have been on a freakin site longer way to go i hope you have pleased yourself. saying i am iliterate is obviously showing that my literature is above your intellect and that you should be in school to learn how to read.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The vibe of what? Watching everyone make biased decisions such as "lololol boobz r overated lyke halo so he lozes"? That's hardly what I call a vibe. Also I've already said who I thought, and oh wtf is this? It's not MC >O HOLY ****ING SHIT! Oh wait this makes me an even more biased person cuz I voted for Gray cuz I love MGS more than Halo. Wow, I am so biased. Would you look at that. The game is so cool that I won't even think about the question and rather more on ratings and such and such.

Lol me go back to school? I'm not the one who spells everything incorrectly.

Capitilize your "I"s, and make sure at the beginning of each sentence, the first word has it's beginning letter capitlized as well.

You're missing some punctuations such as commas and periods.

You're spelling is incorrect.

- Hassle is spelt with two "S" not one.
- Obvious isn't spelt ovbious
- You don't put a space between the last word and a punctuation mark (e.g. "have you ever seen him do it ?" is wrong. It should be, "have you ever seen him do it?")
- Discussion is spelt with two "S"
- Superior is spelt like this, not like "supirior"
- Illiterate is spelt with two "L"

So don't say I am the one who needs to learn how to read. If you're going to incorrectly spell stuff and have bad grammer like saying "you are you", which I have a high suspicion should have been said as "who are you", then you need to go back to school. Really I type with proper grammar and spelling, while you have to resort to sentences such as "m.c. wil lose becuze he is in a overadet game so he wil lose". So don't tell me to go back to school, you're the one who needs to learn how to spell and relearn your grammar.

Also, add in some more periods, you have too many run-on sentences. You know what those are right? Sentences that keep on going and don't sound nice. Like this:
"Hello I am a new member of this forum I hope to make a lot of new friends and meet a lot of new people and also do some fun stuff such as forum games and I will try and post more and more each day." <--- that is a run-on sentence which you constantly have in nearly every single one of your posts.

Also stop misinterperating things such as the n00bspeak statement. I wasn't insulting the length of your stay on the forums, but rather the way you spell. There's a difference and if you didn't know it until now, then that is very, very sad. Very sad and pathetic indeed.

Don't say I have a small mind, you're the one who has been calling me and pwn3d biased while you were the one who was. Before you go and try and sound smart while insulting me, know what you are going to say first and know who you are insulting. I by far have far more intelligence than you ever will.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Balmung102 said:
Stop making excuses, you lost in that debate between MC and Snake, Snake may have won in the polls, but the debate between you and me, you lost. Horibbly. Anyways the majority of the poll choices were selected by many many biased people such as yourself who base Halo upon the game and not the character themselves. Lemme point it out, the debate isn't upon the game, it's the characters from the game and if they had a full blown battle with themselves controlling their own body, not some kid with a controller.

If you intend to keep on debating, don't type in n00bspeak. Many of your sentences are incomprehensable without reading them a second time. There, another reason why you can't debate for shit cuz a lot of you're defensive information isn't legible.

I would just like to point out that snake, not master cheif, won. Also the debate between you & lionheart, you might of well have lost because whenever he gave out facts about snake & others you just DENIED it, sad. You say you gave strait facts why master cheif would win, you did i cannot deny that, but on the other hand you & pw3nd said NOTHING about the solid snake at all, other then maybe you are a fan of the games or that he is a good solider.

Next you try to point out that the whole debate is person vs. person not what they do in the video games, but you see this is one of the flaws because if you have played all the MGS games then knowing would be half the battle. You would know when you get to a cinema in MGS that it is like watching a short clip of a movie, so hypatheticly we SEE what snake is capable of & what he can do,Ohh now i'm getting off topic. Anyway if we can SEE what snake is capable of then there is no denying that we in fact see the full potential of GRAY FOX.

In it we see that he can:

1) Dodge bullets
2) Cut bullets in half
3) Go berserk mode which makes his 10X deadlier.
4) Shoot with his Mega Man gun which, since i have played halo, looks better then anything they have.
5) His suit give him as man abilities as master cheif, just makes him more nimble.

The reason i said the last one, 5, is because even though it is true what you say about MC, he never shows it & thats annoying when you know the person can do it but they just don't. Thats how i fet while playing halo 2, dissapointed, because people said ohh its a great game when in reality it isn't.

Also it's legible you just don't give the effort to actualy read it & think about it.
Another reason is probably because you LOL 18 times in EVERY SINGLE POST.
OOhhhh yeah if this were a real debate then the judge would instruct you to stop laughing & to get on with the debate.

So yeah i'm not leaving the debate section because omone as ameture as you has told me to get out.

Now i do admit that master cheif dose weight a ton or two, that he has sheilds, & slightly futeristic weapons, & that he has very good reflexes & all that jazz. But heres the thing he never shows it. If he did i would be happy but he dosen't, he just stands there & looks cool.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ And so what? I never said that Gray Fox would lose, I said he would win if you read my other freakin' posts. Cuz first of all, Forever Lost gave nice straight hard facts on Gray Fox, and I considered those into a fight between him and MC. MC would put up a great fight, but he would lose.

Secondly, I did take the time to read it, but who the hell WANTS too. If you're gonna be a lazy ass and just type incomplete words with improper grammar then don't type at all.

And lionheart128 never supplied good facts about Snake so it is impossible to deny them. Videos aren't actual facts, they are what you see when Snakes adrenaline rush reaches a really high point, like say when he's being attacked by a enhanced human aka Fox. Also Snake being a clone of Big Boss, that alone isn't enough and it has nothing to do with the overall arguement.

Also know why I "Lol"? Cuz I really am laughing at how stupid your posts are because you sound so determined to be able to kick me out of this section. Really is funny.

You're just like lionheart128, illiterate, needs to go to school and you DEFINATELY need to learn how to argue and debate better.

Remember children, two wrongs don't make a right, in this case, the two wrongs are noobs aka you and lionheart128.

Also why should I supply facts about Snake? First of all, I DID try and find facts, but I couldn't. I don't own the game, but I've borrowed it so I don't know everything about Snake.

Edit: Well actually, you aren't much of a noob Master-Sephiroth >.> Though sometimes you piss me off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back