• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
tri-blade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes, the Keyblade has an hour glass Keychain, and also minute hands somewhere I think

Yea I realized that too when I watched him use the No Name Keyblade.

Actually, I guess that makes sense. Aqua seems to be the best at fighting bosses. Apparently she's really good for the Vanitas Sentiment too.
    Oh yeah! I saw that.

MX was like KEYBLADE! and I was like wtf. It sounds much cooler and specific when pronounced EX-Blade
    I admit, this guy's insane. And I'm probably gonna fail hundreds of times.

Worst case, we have to level up to 99 and spam shotlocks and elixirs. It can be done. It's just the toughest boss we've ever seen.

Really? He has Marly's instant death timer?
    Yeah, I thought he was MX's or Eraqus's body left behind , but it looks like he's a new character associated with time.
    Yeah, I always wanted to see a special where he finished off Aku once and for all.

Moving on though...

I have seen the video. And my FAVORITE part that I funny and scary is that despite using an invincibility cheat, the player still took 6 minutes to beat him.

That boss is insane.
    I have watched a bit of it. My brother loves it, but I just don't like it that much. It's just so weird IMO.

WHAT?!?! That's starfire's VA?!

You know what, bring back Teen Titans! They never confirmed who Slade was anyway (they did in the comics, but not the show).

I miss Teen Titans AND Samurai Jack, actually. You ever watch that show?
    No, you raise a point. Sorry, I'm not trying to be neglectful.

Well, to start my repentance, how about a new topic:

who's your favorite RVB character?

Personally, I like Sarge the most. He's stupid at times, but says the funniest stuff, and sometimes even comes up with the best plans.
    Hmmm...

Aqua: Why are we sheep?!

Ven: I don't know. But Terra always said you should shave more often.

*Aqua glares at him*

Aqua: WHAT?!?

Terra (pissed): Nice going, Ven.
    Oh yeah, saw that in the Ven FC. Yeah, they do. Terra especially, looking at Ven as if he did something wrong ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back