• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
tri-blade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah I think it could work that way.

Wow! Three more seasons huh? That's great news! Whatever the case, RVB is always great to watch.
    Oh I see.

I'm not so sure. It seems like Sarge wants to start fighting them again now that they have a new teammate. And Washington would actually be a good match for him.

Is the Chairman even gonna find out about what happened to Church (Epsilon) and Tex? Those soldiers just said "Throw it in with the rest of the junk". I'm not sure if he knows.

LMAO I loved that dialogue.

Still, I think they'll mix it up. Some of the old episodes had two plot lines going on at once, so maybe they'll go back and forth from the memory world and the real one.
    Wow, what a great final battle and a VERY interesting ending.

I wonder which world the next series will focus on? The memory world or the real one with the new teams?

I guess ultimately they'll try to get Church and Tex back maybe.

That ending was A LOT like inception. And the episode had plenty of references to previous ones:

Sarge: Hey Meta...this thing look like a cat to you?

XD

Hey, do you know what that epic music they used for the CGI fight is? I think you found it before, but I can't remember.
    Almost ten minutes huh? That's good.

1. That would be pointless then. Good point.

2. I don't think they'll milk out the Meta. He's been the main enemy of this recollection series, as you said, and the main enemy of the sagas is usually finished off (Omega died in the original main series as did Washington, so when this recollection series is over, the Meta should be out of the picture.)
    Very interesting info there.

Hmm...it is strange that Washington isn't there. This means everything to him. Maybe he's just out of the shot.
    Yeah I figured they were gonna keep going. Chances are either:

1. Tex is gonna come back and wanna find the director

2. Tex is gonna be stuck in that thing and they're gonna have to find a way to get them out.
    Sarge...full time gunnery sergeant AND part time musical genius.

What a voice. What ingenuity. Those lyrics are gold.
    Awesome ^^

I'm playing Proud as well. Standard felt a bit too easy when I tried it out. Finished Terra's scenario this morning, and I'm almost at the end of Deep Space with Ven.

How about you?
    *smacks head*

Why don't I notice these links EARLIER!??!??!

I feel like an idiot. Sorry about that. I guess I didn't see the post.

But yeah, I'm hoping we get to see more of his wonderful singing voice.
    Watch this episode of RVB's Reach mini series:

YouTube - Red vs. Blue Reach Mini Series: Episode 3; Finale

Sarge starts singing at about 1:10. He has such a beautiful voice. I never knew.
    Yeah that song was epic.

The Meta is a bloodthirsty bastard. He flat out stabbed her. I didn't know THAT was why it showed a broken helmet in the promotional art for this season.

It does make sense about Tex though.

Hopefully the next battle is even better. Maybe Sarge will get his one liner right this time.

I lol'd when he did that against Washington:

Sarge: Agent Wash!

Washington: Oh no.

Sarge: You just got-

*crates blow up*

Sarge: DARN! I messed up my one liner!
    I'm AMAZED at how great the CGI effects have become. That fight was just amazing!

Poor Tex. =(

Wow, that's crazy though. She's actually DESIGNED to fail at the very end. For someone as skilled as her, I never would have believed that.

Hopefully Epsilon can bring her back.

Eh, I'm not surprised really. The Meta just wanted his powers back. Wash should have seen that coming.

But hey, with Sarge and the others, I'm sure they'll figure something out.

I always wanted to drive a pelican. But when they get the chance, they CRASH IT!!!
    Huh, I guess you're right. Tex would know after all. Though even she isn't a match for Wash AND the Meta.

to be honest, i missed the episode of adventure time. and i've only seen one episode of it. =/

Though from all the good things you've said about it, I'll have to watch some more.
    Haha lmao.

I'm pumped for tonight's RVB episode. Though I don't think Tex knows about the Meta working with Washington, so this is gonna be a surprise for her.
    Yep, thats about how crazy I'd be.

Yeah, someone pointed that out to me about his stance. It's very interesting.

I'm starting to go with Virgil's theory in the FC that it's a time traveling Sora or something.
    Yeah, this boss takes the cake. If they make something harder somehow, I'm gonna go insane.

Actually, I wonder if Nomura himself ever tries to play these bosses? I can't see him beating even KH2 Sephiroth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back