• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tri-blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. tri-blade

Organization 13

2. tri-blade

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

...Wait. Why is Mickey trying to grab onto Sora's hand? And why is Sora looking as though he is falling and Riku is rising? 0__o *remembers that Nomura said that there was a big twist in the end of the game* "Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness." OMG. Something is going to happen...
  3. tri-blade

[SPOILER] What about Lea?

Nomura said that would be only part of the game, not the whole game.
  4. tri-blade

[SPOILER] What about Lea?

My bet is this theory for Lea's story KH3D: Lea returns, but he has absolutely no memories of the last 10 years. He is just the kid BBS Lea in Axel's body. Sora and Riku realize that the only way to fix this is to bring back the 3 people who were most influential in Axel's 10 years of life...
  5. tri-blade

KH 3D: Famitsu Online Scans

If Sora says "Clever girl" anytime being chased by that dinosaur, I'm going to ROFLMAO! XDDDD
  6. tri-blade

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! *Reads PV trailer* WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!? Then what is the big surprise at the end of the game?!?!?!?
  7. tri-blade

New Manga Artwork

I was wondering who whistled to Pluto back in Re:Coded!!! Now we know it was Axel!!!
  8. tri-blade

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

Good question. If it's Terra's, then we know Terra has fought back and is gaining back control. Most likely it's MX's Keyblade and MX is gaining significant control. I would be extremely surprised if it was neither and Something new was born from the apprentice Xehanort.
  9. tri-blade

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

I bet the Key of Sleep will be used to save TAV, RAX, Namine, and Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts 3!
  10. tri-blade

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

I don't think that was the wisest choice. Not after what happened after that game! XD
  11. tri-blade

What exactly is Xion?

It could be Ventus too. Remeber Xigbar said in the secret reports that "Xemnas sees Xion as him as well (referring to Ventus)" Everyone is right so far though. Fun Fact: there is an armor I saw on the internet called "Xion" armor that is used in real life. I'm glad no one has called her a "Mary...
  12. tri-blade

July 14 Famitsu Weekly will contain Tetsuya Nomura interview

Ineresting (puts hand on chin and strokes peach fuzz) very interesting.:tongue:
  13. tri-blade

Red vs Blue season 9

Well Red vs Blue is out for it's 9th season and it's bigger and better than ever! Here are the first 4 chapters: Rooster Teeth · Episode 1 Rooster Teeth · Episode 2 Rooster Teeth · Episode 3 Rooster Teeth · Episode 4 Plus their first PSA Rooster Teeth · What I Did On My Summer Vacation. Please...
  14. tri-blade

What if: the question of KH and a certain movie company's involvement.

Looks like Dorkly may have provided us the answer to one of KH's most asked questions: If Pixar Characters Were in Kingdom Hearts - Dorkly Article Enjoy!
  15. tri-blade

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

About time for some news!!! Please let there be more visual information this time, PLEASE!!!!!!!
Back