• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reconnection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• s1eyeballs IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I NEARLY WENT CRAZY WHEN I HEARD VANITAS THEME!!!! OMG, ITS FREAKIN' AWSOME!!!!! *faints*
    yes!!!! cable came back, now I can watch cn, haven't watched it since last year :O

lol, too pokemon'd out? XD
    lol, I'm guessing that'll be famous too, really, you've become famous over some pokemon flipnotes + you have over 1000 fans O: so yeah, that'll attract loads of attention.
    XD

lol, I never watched that show, our cable's been out since june, besides, I rarely watch tv anymore, its either video games, or play on my clarinet, thats it.

oh, I saw your youtbe channel, man, your awsome!!! me in the other hand... I suck at making videos
    I know how he looks like, he looks like sora anyways...lol, just 6 more boring days until school starts...and now you changed your avatar AGAIN
    yup, but hey, my little job is easy, I just post flipnotes about kh music, thats pretty easy, the only difference is that I'm goood a rec music than the average flipnoter.
    nope! I re-counted, its 50 flipnotes, then after I finish posting those, I take a little break, and then I'll probably have like 60-70 more to post, lol
    lol XD

*sigh* now I'm back to posting flipnotes againg tomorrow, at least I have 45 flips to post, so thats 45 days, yay.....
    lol, you know, now I'm jealous of you since you got creator rank 1, grrrr, my best creator rank was 30, and that was last year...
    s1eyeballsno way!!!! lol, I think they sell it for 10 bucks if its used. so, I hear you ran out of ideas for flips, right?
    stantard and hard, good. no easy XD side missions? oh yeah, the more I hear about this game, the more I wish that I had money to buy it DX
    really? its easy, well, I don't know, I never played a final fantasy game except for that demo of dissidia, so you don't choose the dificulty you want to play it in like in kh?
    your lucky you atleast HAVE a game. all I have are demos D: I got the psp on november of last year and I still don't have a game......T_T its really sad and shocking, the only demos I have are dissidia and rock band D: I know my parents won't get me a game, thats why I saved my money to pre-order bbs
    lucky XD I'll probably get a new phone in about a few years from now DX oh well, ugh, I can't wait for these kh games to come out, I want to play them so badly!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back