• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reconnection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol, mines does that too, and when I drop my phone, all its pieces fall of, so I'm stuck putting the phone back together...
    lol XD munny!!!!! I know, and then comes next year with the other relesases like the 3DS and other awsome games D: oh boy, I gotta start saving my money, so far I only have.....2 bucks.....
    ugh, I know, so many games that are soon about to come out, oh boy, this holiday season is gonna be crazy with new releases.
    lol, I know, video games pwn!!! lol, I'll probably do the same, especially next month, since my b-day is also next month XD
    *follows you perceptively*...where r u going?...I just found out about that forum it's not like Im one of then already...xD...lol...I've been here lOnger than over there...and I haven't been here very long either..xD
    EH..well most pros r from there...as am I mind u..xD...if u want any tips or friendly competition then that's the place to go^^
    Hi there!
    I just started school yesterday. D:
    Its interfering with my Kingdom Hearts time.
    lookie here
    XD lol, I earned it for having good friends, its kinda shocking to me when I got those rare stars, but hey, I guess thats for having almost a years of no star begging(I hate that so much)
    grrr....I feel so jealous, eh, oh well, one of these days I'll make it in the popular section, *sigh* its about to be a year on flipnote hatena and I still haven't made it oh well, but I'll always be there with the KH music flips!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back