• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reconnection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ugh, I know, but sor some reason, I know that the dsi's browser has to be the best, with just a minor problem, but still the best.
    I know!!!! its easier on the dsi, but it takes forever on the loading times, its harder on the psp, but the loading times are shorter, so, its like they're both even DX
    I know, I did that a few days ago, and man, it takes like 5 min just to load the page, your dsi is really useful when you can't use a computer XD
    hmm..well...I asked him wher he got the info from, he said he got it from wiki and youtube, now I'm convinced that it isn't true at all.
    oh yeah, do you actually believe that this one kid on hatena says that there are 4 new kh games including kh3? ugh, noobs, kh3 hasn't even been announced yet, and he doesn't even know about the fourth kh game comming out, he says that there's still no info yet.
    s1ellefaceI know, nintendo is the best, oh, I loves avater, eee, can't wait for the flp, it'll be funny ^v^
    0.0.........wow.......dam it, I can't stop thinking of that goofy goober flip you made, especially the end where sora talks jibberish, lol, hmmm, Have you ever tried posting a flipnote here on KHI? I have, the first part I got right, but then when I get to the part of saving it, I just end up doing a fail...
    lol, can't wait for that one, but yeah, I hate it once you work on a flip, that after a while, you'll just stop and get lazy
    uh......YEAH!!!!!!!!!! it was hilarious!!! when your my friend, your kinda guaranteed stars...lol, your flips are just funny, I like that b b gun one, where sora attacks roxas with rocks, b b's and a machine gun, lol
    I get really defensive when it comes to my Zelda series. Lol I'm such a nerd. I get it now. I bet Morpha the water temple boss will pop outta the screen. 0_0
    Phantom Hourglass and spirit Tracks were great games, so no. I don't understand what you mean.
    lol, just join, its not like their gonna hate you for joining, just ask to join and immeadiatly leave the thread, give it about 5 min, and see if they accept, lol, it worked for me XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back