• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Come on, mutes can be on a talk show. They just have to have someone to speak for them.
    There's a lot of good stuff in there, I think.

As a matter of fact, were this the eighties, we'd have already qualified for several sitcoms...
    I believe there was a bit with Steve Irwin's ghost? You could always start there.
    Well, works for me.

I imagine it would make you happy... Ever drawn up some of the heeeeeeeeeeeelarious things that went on in the OOC thread? *Desires attention*
    I'd prefer to blame the heat, in your situation. You live in Texas, right? I figure it'd be pretty hard to stand, way down there...

Your avvie should have tipped me off, but that cements it. You're still doing art! That's great to hear! You're... Definitely better than a lot of the people who wind up owning computers, and a lot more of the people who don't.
    I don't think hair colour has a bearing on thought/actions past what you believe it to have...

Babysitting? How can you manage it?! Children are so obnoxious...
    I thought you were a brunette...

Well, this is... soon! It's questionable, but it's still there! See? The power of positive thinking, or something!
    Your emote... I didn't know you wore glasses.

You're leaving? Oh no... Well, I really hope you can get online again soon, but you probably won't read this for a while... Goodbye~
    I feel for you.
    Kind of depressing...

*glomp recieved* Heh... I can call you four-eyes now. Honestly, as soon as you get a permanent connection back, I'm rounding up Tony, Joey, Emily, Jenni, and Shannon, and maybe even, somehow, Luis, and rebooting the series.

But not Orgy-chan, because she doesn't really get on anymore, I think, and it's pretty much impossible to contact her off the site. But if she's around at the time... I'll give her a call too! And we'll have Sunny, and Ken, and various other peoples... OHMYGODIMISSTHECOMMISHWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______T
    OHMYGODI AM.

Dying by degrees?
    Sometimes is what you just said... And I'm so happy it's sometimes and not never!

I know! I can't imagine how anyone could survive without me in their life! ... People sure seem to manage, though.
    Thank god for that...

Shannon told us that you did have internet, and simply quit logging on for whatever reason. I'm so relieved that there's a better answer than that... And that you can, sometimes, get on.

Honestly, things are so boring without you. Spam just isn't spam anymore...
    OHMYGOD.
    YOU'RE HERE.
    <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
    YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
    D':
    Um, yes! Please, oh please, oh please don't leave again!

You left... *Sexy tears of unending sadness*
    meh, i iz fine... not too great, not too awful. lolz
    im getting really annoyed with all this stupid ketchup work tho! blehhh
    I liked Luppi for the few chapters he appeared in before being brutally murdered and then barely ever spoken of again.

Just so you know.

Yeah, you've got to get back here soon, Shelby.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back