• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol I might have but i've just forgotten xD What happened to them? Aww, even the Polar bears had them D:? (Really sick people LOL)

Yeah, that's channel is full of poop. Actually, all of TV pretty much is, thus why I never watch it anymore. I will not enjoy this :(
    Lol I bet i've creeped you out now.
    That makes them want to die so they'll kill themselves xD
    So you're not going to try stop me or anything? no...oh okay..*walks into room and closes door*
    Fragment of your imagination of course.

But you did it! How are you a goody two shoes if you did it in the first place xD Oh come, it'll only be maths. For 4 days straight?
    SKYRIM. Everyone is going on about that game. DSLR camera plz anyone lol erm, Pink converse. Pretty much...I'll be happy with anything people give me x)
    Get what? And really? Maybe I need to throw a couple at Edward Cullen.
    That's gr8! Riku can never have enough fan girls.

I use alternate versions of the same phrase for a few passwords then all the rest of my passwords are totally different phrases. :D So it is hard to figure mine out if you do not know the phrases.
    I never ate Twislers ;_; IT WAS MADE OUT OF POLAR BEARS?

Oh man..-sigh- better get to it then. *fist pump*
    Lawl, that sounds so bad. but it's not as bad as it sounds!
    I don't know what goes on in that mind of yours, but that is not 'surgery' that is indeed murder lawl.
    ...I'd rather die than that lol
    Because cake never existed in the first place and is a fragment of people's imagination.

lol, stack the books. Stack the books. Label these books. That kinda stuff? I can see! Tell me how to be a ninja at school and bunk lessons xD
    What do you have on there so far?
    How you would pronounce Unique :3 It's a play on words *ohlookatmeandmysmartbeard* *thinks for a moment* Nope, not as far as i've seen. Why can't vampires eat garlic pie?
    See, it's fine :3 Inner is most important! It can't die! *wipes forehead* as long as it's not the whole fangirl, then that's fine :3 Keep on growing~

Yeah probably I good choice XD

Not usually. I am good about remembering all my passwords.
    Huh, that sounds interesting. I might watch the early episodes later, but what channel is it on?

I don't know how XD

Seriously, I don't even know what you guys call your money besides a pound.

So, anyway I just finished watching the old Halloween movie. Really good.
    LOL WHAT DID YOU JUST SEND ME

This is going to be one long day. *Gathers equipment* lol...erm can that include Disney movies, not aired on Disney channel but I watched them? I can't wait to learn more *U*
    Cubism. ugly, cubism. Do sketch book work. Work with sexual clay. Do big piece.
    Nah, that probably happens in hospitals xDD Yes, so much. That ringtone. I still remember it.

Lol so you were hiding from them purposely? Did you not like the jobs they gave you? You must be one skilled ninja *U* What makes you say that?
    But college is hardddd ;_; I guess..I am too? Not sure. There's a lot to do before then.
    Hey light! People call me Youni-chan xD So I don't mind if you call me that. You have to eat garlic pie in order to do that.
    Hmm, I have to agree on that but anything but that long mane! lol It's just the fringe that annoyed me really...the rest was hot. Don't make your inner fan girl die because of that! It'll grow back!
    Lol how is that fun in anyway, you'll die! D:
    Lol burn all the moderately healthy stuff..BUT NEVER BURN CAKE. Burn the cake and it becomes a lie.
    It does not sound appealing the way I put it but I thought it was good XD Ew warm liquid medicine sounds horrible.

Yay! I do not know why I can almost never log on here. It is frustrating.
    Then it would be an endless cycle of me gaining money...only to lose it. what kind of twisted world is this? such false financial hope e.e
    NUH UH x2

What kind of a business establishment is this? e.e...I demand to speak to your manager
    Of course not. That's not the ulterior motives of my plan at all <.< ... >.>
    ...Hmmmm. After careful thought, I don't think I'd want to be named Bob
    How about 3 cookies?

Hoorah!

Nope. I don't even know what it's about.

Well that's the only currency I know so...:d

Yeah, that's probably true.
    D: Honestly, this is my first time I heard of it so I thought you guys just watched bonfires and stuff. My mistake

I'm more addicted to the TV. On some days, I just watch movies or TV shows. Today I watched Malcolm in the Middle, Paranormal Activity, and rewatched Torchwood: Miracle Day. I like to thank Netflix for making my lazy days possible c:

On Netflix, I watched/I'm watching 24, Lost, The X files, Malcolm in the Middle, Breaking Bad, Avatar, Prison Break, and Doctor Who (they have the first five seasons, including some of the old ones with different doctors). There may be more but I can't remember.

It hasn't come to the UK yet? That sucks. But you should hold out on it for a while and wait for the prices to drop. For the instant only plan it's $13.00 a month and with the instant and DVD plan it's somewhere between $15.00-$17.00. I know it's gonna drop soon because since the price raise, at least 800 thousand cancelled the service and the stocks are dropping.

But you should try it if you want. I watch it mainly to watch TV shows. I rarely watch the movies on there.
    But...if I pay you back e.e...you'll have to pay me back.
    NUH UH D:

Cloud color? ...e.e...Are you open now?
    It'd be a boss of a name tag that no one could even handle. People will line up just to try and steal your name tag e.e
    I don't know. Never thought of it lol
    We do have a bonfire during fourth of july if that counts :D

Those are mostly my weekends...and today.

Then I might watch it then. I'm running out of shows to watch on Netflix.
    Which ones? D:

Especially for bored and lazy days.

Really? Is it kind of like Avatar when we knew the show'd end after Fire?
    How have you been? it's been long time you didn't online xD
    I'm just finish my final exam today lol
    Yeah, it seem like my life was full of examination..that's sux D:
    But now, i'm having 2 months holiday <3 But meanwhile, i have another project to complete >.>
    I thought I was pretty slow, since I closed my KHI tab by accident and didn't notice xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back