• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Guess what, a few days ago, my parents were complaining about how we never get them any gifts. WHAT IS THIS xD
    I so would xD
    e_e I always want chocolate.
    So your siblings don't buy you anything? ?200! Wow, with the crappy economy right now, that's a lot! Haha, Santa Claus xD You ever seen him? They do!
    I know...that's why I guess I'll have to wait. LOVE IT AGAIN. Love for that film should be timeless. I loved it as a child too. Then I found it again, cried and our love was rekindled. Hmm, not this time D: As long as I have something, I don't think I should be given money xD
    I would laugh my ass off if my dad wore a bow tie xD fnkfkfkdl
    Ah, I see :3 Thanks. I might add them in.
    I should y'know, when I'm older and have a lot of money xD I bet she'll still say something.
    lol that's a long list xD I hope you have a lot of family members :3 Maybe they'd get one item from that list for ya xD
    DSLR Camera. But that's only in my dreams D: maybe some cute vans...Spirited Away in Blu-Ray (Doesn't exist yet) I don't want much this year tbh~
    lol I doubt my dad knows how to put on a bow tie xD
    So they won't melt or anything? I might put some chocolates with my brothers's presents then x) Yeah, It's always best to make sure xD
    Nope xD maybe she just has no faith in us D:
    What do you want this Christmas?
    I guess it was the parents who worked a lot and didn't want their kids home by themselves. Which sounds really stupid, I know, but why else would they complain?

Good luck at that. You should also try to go in video game stores to find it on display and look at the 3D yourself.

Yeah I think so too.
    After New Year's Day.

For the first week or so, the 3D kinda hurts your eyes. It's weird though. Not sure how to explain it--with the 3D on it makes everything look better. I actually got the system for $211 because it was a bundle, but $208 is fair--it was $250 before the price drop anyway.

I did too since my family likes to read, but we do need some new stuff in the kitchen. Guess I'll go with the Kindle because that's actually what my sister wants. Personally, I like the physical copies of books so it's good for her I guess.
    It's nice lol. seems like something a teenager would wear though ;D
    I would- but I don't think my parents like chocolate much xD Yeah, I guess so :D But can you wrap chocolates?
    Eh, I think they just don't want us to spend our money on them...and my mum thinks we won't be able to get her what she wants ;~; /twisted family traditions xD
    Lawl, that tie is extremely epic xD
    Yeah, maybe the Yankee brand ones *U* Hmm..my mother. Gosh, she hard to shop for. >.> I don't know...(Both my parents discourage us from buying them presents LOL)
    Yeah, I know it sucks.
    We used to get out earlier--had vacation for 2 weeks-- but parents complained about it and they changed it back to the way it was -_-

I've been heavily playing it since I got it. It's awesome--like a couple days ago, you could take 10 min 3D videos with it. And I actually use some of the available applications. The only game I got for it is Ocarina of Time 3D, and it's alright, but I plan to get the new Resident Evil game to see the system's potential graphics-wise. $160--don't know that in UK currency; you should look it up online--is a low price for it considering what it presents.

I might be getting the family one gift. I'm not sure, but I might be buying a Kindle. Either that or a kitchen appliance.
    So do I in 5 days XD

Nothing going on this month really. Last month I finally got confirmed, and with the money I got a 3DS. I have $80 left and with it I plan to get my family Christmas gifts.

This month was pretty uneventful.
    Aww damn xD And when you see him in a tie you brought him, you'll burst into a fit of laughter. xD
    Probably a tie (since he wears them a lot) Maybe something he could put on his car keys. Maybe one of those things people...hang on their cars to make them smell nice...hmm xD * scratches chin*
    lol shopping for guys in general is...troublesome. What a shame about the DVD ;\ and Lol well that's men for ya. ?100+ gifts are the norm.
    What about cologne? or a...a Tie! From an nice, well know, suit shop? :D *lol just putting these suggestions out there*
    I'm hoping to get news next week...

As weird as it sounds, my dad discourages us from getting him presents xD So no. But what's the problem your having?
    Yes, yes. xD But I'll be at a location with wonderful stores in the last week or so before Christmas, so it'll be fine. x3

The book looks fine to me. :3 And it's got 5 stars. :3
    It's okay :D xD I want to go and I have to go anyway.

I think it might be the same as you...or the 6th. I hope it's the 6th ;_; even one extra day is nice.
    Lol...sadly, it's a given that I'm going to go college =[ Guess I'll just find a way to survive huh?

My school is evil...;_; when do you go back? Again, lucky xD Your college is generous~
    lol college seems like such a drag and a burden...xD Makes me not want to go.

Lucky! I end next Wednesday x3
    YO! What happened to you? D:

I've been fine thank you, just being bombarded by mock exams xD You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back