• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Weeaboo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Silent really doesn't want a relationship like that going on with his character at the moment, so I doubt he'd like that. Also, with the trauma he's gone through, may be a while before even friendship can be achieved.

And it's a Tuesday in the rp. I don't think it's necessary to really think on only what events can happen with your character, Weeaboo. Perhaps you should try thinking of how they'd react rather than constantly act?
    Thank you for understanding. After I get up my next post in the roleplay, I'll start working with you on forming a plan for Ayumi, okay?
    Weeaboo, you're out though. Temporarily at the least until I can make sure that none of this happens again.
    Thing is, it's not your ideas. It's how you're representing and pacing them. I don't mind her father coming along but, you need to better explain the 'why's and don't hastily snap at everything another person posts as something for your character to do. With the dieing girl-ghost, you didn't even talk it over with Xeon to see if it was okay even though he was the one who introduced it. You really need to check in with things like that instead of assuming that it's alright, it helps in the long-run.
    When I contacted you as Santa Claus you said "GTFO my profile, Gil. "

so that confused me and I thought you like... hated me or something
    Weeaboo, I'd be willing to help you out with knowing where you went wrong in the Deblin roleplay and give you some tips on how to avoid such needed edits in the future if you'd like me to. I don't mean to be mean but, I really don't want it to go downhill from the rather dark and serious plots you're bringing out early on.

Something I really want to talk to you about is your pacing. It's really fast and, although you are trying to develop your character, it comes across as rushed and impractical as well as unbelievable. Learning to tone that need to rush could really help your writing and need to go back and change all the time.
    Weeaboo, I request you change your most recent post or else I'll have to delete it. This isn't the sort of mood I'd like to set in this roleplay and it's just too drastic. This is your second warning. If I have to warn you off one more time due to a post, your character will be removed from the roleplay.
    Hahaha same same same. But I can't do total blue or pink. I'm doing mostly black with pink and blue streaks underneath. =w=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back