• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man. Just thought I stop by to say 'hello'. I'll get my data on your Digi Rp up soon. So see ya later.
    A
    Im doing good thanks.How are you?
    A
    Just thought I'd drop by and say hi ^.^
    Ok, so what is up ? Things are getting a bit out of hand in the Destiny Islands RP, so if I may ask... when are you going to do something ?
    oh yes,yes,yes!

i completely forgot to congratulate you on your red! congrats on hitting premium bro!
    Um, hey. It's me, Mora. The new guy. So uh, in that Destiny Islands rp, can we rp with other people? Or are we solo through the whole thing, because this thing really confuses me sometimes. I'm new, so don't be too harsh.
    Read the first post in a thread, if it says xx/xx/05-07 Its wise to see if it has many posting in the year that you are in before posting a comment there.
    A
    Sure I will be with Ryder..Hope you dont mind if you do leme know! ^-^
    A
    Thanks! That will help out saves me from reading! So I just have to go pass the door and end up in twilight townt?Im sorry I havent posted I will be posting now then! Let me just read where everyone is thanks again! And im sorry!
    M
    ama thes mporw na se help!!!to thema einai omws na ma8eis na ta ekfereis kiolas!!!!k believe me h omilia einai arketa diskoli!!!
    M
    hontoni yoroshiku!!!!matsuo sama!!!watashiwa yamashita desu!!!anata wa kawai desyo!!!!kirei shyo ai kimashyo!!!!
    kanw iapwnezika apo persi!!!ton ianouario klinw ena xrono!!!idietera me iaponeza!!!
    M
    yeeaaah!!!!
    so poio einai to onama sou sta iaponika?emena einai yamashita michiyo!!!!hajimemashite!!!
    M
    *huggies* miaow!!!!i'm your kitty winnie tiny loop!! ;p
    M
    ola kala ola skoteina!!!!!theleis agalitsa?? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back