• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• sorry to ask, but i heard on your 4shared[?] um electric/bass guitar stuff, and im wondering what kind of mic you used for that, and if it your eg/bg was at 440hz...
    Thanks a lot. Now, what if the video were only (to my knowledge) on google video? At least, I uploaded it directly to google video and have never been able to access it from Youtube. Anything for that?
    If you don't mind answering, how did you embed those youtube videos you did for khi singing directly into your posts? Thanks.
    is the chick in your sig viet? idk im thinking this because of her nose that is all.
    im sorry for saying that i couldn't hear you in that thread and im sorry for acting really really stupid.
    Yeah, it was pretty horrible sarcasm. But if I get my microphone back for the next one, not this one, will I be able to join in and whatnot?
    Hey Ken, I have the song more than halfway recorded, but I don't think I'll be able to turn in Real Folk Blues into you until tomorrow night (December 2nd). I've had a shitload of essays to write and stuff. Is that okay?
    I'm so glad you get to control your whole party, i hate how you can't do that on p3. And i actually quite like the cast (so far) so if that better, that's great. I'm also glad that you can only use one type of weapon, although i tend to keep them all with their originals anyway.

Are the stories connected in any way?
    Hey, i just saw your thread in dm and i was wondering, what are the differences between Persona 3 and 4?
    Currently i'm only a short way into 3, but i'm already tempted to play 4 from all the reviews i've read.
    yeah, the old admin color is the new retires ppl ojichan plurals
    so admins are retired too?
    what was the old admin color? o__0
    OH! I GET IT NOW!
    the old admin color is now the retired ppl color!
    so what's the new admin color now? O:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back