• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
tri-blade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE No I dont wono jouge you. I like FFXIII. I am lot more then you.
    OH POOR HOPE...But just try to remember all the parts right. Have you make psn ID? OH sorry they have hacked it.
    I actually never got FF XIII. I just always prefer real time games over the turn based ones. =/

But yeah, I heard the story was great! Sounds pretty cool from what you're telling me. And yea that seems to make sense.

BAHAHAHHA lol u always find these great cartoons XD
    Actually, I don't have a PS3 either xD; And while I did watch some videos of XIII, it's been so long that I don't really remember details about the plot (didn't think it was that good to begin with though, considering it's written by Toriyama).
    I'm not an admin ^^

The links are working fine now actually. But you could've easily gotten around it by typing in the url of your target destination directly instead of clicking links.

And I have no clue about the convos, sorry!
    Wow, I can't believe they did that to DBZ...

I LOVE that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U heard about the remake: DBZ Kai?
    PFTTTT.....

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOOOHHOOOA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, tri-blade I was stuck with all this homework but THAT made my night! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You ever seen the one robot chicken did specifically for the original trilogy?
    Oh yeah, I didn't realize they added that.

I know right! I almost SWORE it was parodying that Ed, Edd, and Eddy episode! Then it turned out to be a bit more original.

You ever see the Eds' movie? It did them justice I have to say and really brought the series full circle.

Though I still wish they'd show what's under Double D's hat! Personally I think it's a scar from the dodgeball incident, because those are two events they keep very vague in the show.

I think you called that actually. I didn't really think they were influenced by Inception at first, but now...YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha nice avatar. I always preferred Kyogre though. ;D
    Nice to hear from you!

Don't beat yourself up, I kept forgetting to talk to you too.

OMG!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA XD

That's actually REALLY funny.
    Well i havent mentioned this before, but im a lawyer on my school's mock trial team. And this week we're starting to compete in the county championship.
    Yeah I have off today too. And I probably won't have school tomorrow with the forecast right now.

It's good though. I needed a break from these mock trial matches.
    Both really. Someone said that the guy who does Riku's Japanese voice also sounds similar when doing the voice of Young MX. The fact Nomura chose Riku's VA in BOTH versions signifies something.
    I really am curious to see what they'll actually make the face look like. There's a reason they've kept it hidden this long.

Considering Riku's VA does Young MX, for all we know it could be Riku's face.
    BAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Great finds tri-blade!!

So THAT'S why the red eyed beast attacked her! It all makes sense now.

I'm getting pissed off with this horcrux-like direction the series is going in. I thought Nomura's whole body possession idea was original, but horcruxes is Rowling's thing. Let's not copy something from THIS century at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back