• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
tri-blade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cool~ I'm thinking about going to see it on Sunday, but people have been saying it's rather underwhelming. Good to hear!
    That happens to me too, no matter how much I try! I played a Call of Duty (someone else's copy) match with my brother (who also isn't into shooters), and none of our bullets hit each other!
    Adventure Time is weird but I love it!

Pokemon (don't like the remakes), Mario, Sonic (haven't played some of the newer ones), and more.

Not really into shooters.
    Adventure Time is AWESOME! It's my favorite, Regular Show comes a close second.

Bleach didn't hold my interest after a while.
    I saw your comment on someone else's wall and I agree; that's a disgrace to the Flinstones.
    Your not too far! Have Vanile saw Fang yet?
    Thank you!
    I WANT YUGI!!! I DONT CARE OF IT!!!
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!! WERE IS YUGI? IT CALLDE YU GI oh NOT THIS CRAPS! OH MAN WERE ARE THE GANGS! I MISS IT! True it suck!
    BOO MY AVATAR IS LIGHTNING BE AFRAIED! LOL no lightning is good! You will find out later(Day 5:the selebration!) You still watch YU_GI_OH? It is been so long I havent see it (6 years)Tell me wa happen I want to get back to memorize!
    To tell you the truth, there are only two characters out of the main protagonists that I feel are actually developed properly and make me feel like I should give a damn.

Sazh and Fang.
    Yep. I was pretty happy they included one of his hilarious actions. Laguna easily became my favorite character in FFVIII after one dream sequence.

Pretty much. But she's a lot more selfish than all of them imo. And pissy. Like when she called Jecht out when he asked her an innocent question in Prologus. lol wut Lightning. That stick up your butt doesn't need to go up any higher.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back