• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I read it off IMBD right now but it looks like it's still in pre-production
    It's these tests we gotta take in the Dominican Republic that gets us into high school next year, if we pass that is
    Yeah it looks rockin'! :D
    PRUEBAS NACIONALES 0_0
    That's what'll get me to high school next year if I pass
    Trying to find some XD But I don't read poems often
    What about you?
    I like Literature, Volleyball, marshmallows, comics, the news, RPG games, history, salads, ect.
    But I dislike French and Science. What do you dislike?
    Eh I get a bit over-apologetic at times
    So what kind of things are you into?
    T
    well ask again saying what I told you to say
    T
    Your cool, I like you

Join my fanclub and tell them I sent you because I am a loser and nobody joins unless I tell them to
    Make sure you say that ok?
    Fishman glad you hit premium. Good username change.

Funny though, the second I get rid of the "The" in my username, everyone gets it lol
    T
    DUDE! NICE NAME!!!

Were cool because be arent Spoiler and Fishman, were THE Spoiler and THE Fishman. It makes us more official :D
    Shoulda been "The Spoonman"

Oh well. The new name's nice.

Random compliments, over.
    A
    Used your formula. Might be wrong but ah fuck it :D
    A
    because she loves to see us fail

thanks i did the final one on my own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…