• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Fishman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

You mean organic compounds like 2-methyl propane or 1,2,3-tribromo butane? Or just like SiO_2_ or H_2_O
  2. T

Since you know the acceleration of the ball = acceleration of the car, I believe you can use a formula (I can't remember it, something like Fcos(theta) and I believe there's another one for sine). I guess you must be certain that no outside forces like friction interfere. A free body diagram...
  3. T

I think this has to do with forces. If it is possible, could you provide the pic? I think I might have an idea.
  4. T

What are they on? 1-D motion, projectile motion, force, vectors, etc.?
  5. T

Help/Support ► Shaving?

Ah, shaving, the worst time waster in my life. I remember when I was first told to shave it off back when I was 12 or 13(I know, right, but it was just a little but noticeable), I had the same worries as you. I thought I would "look weird" without it and was afraid that I would have to keep...
  6. T

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) They either have to add more stuff to make it a longer and much more interesting game or make it so cheap so people would buy it since it will probably be like a 2 - 3 hour game, but I think the former will be the better option since the latter...
  7. T

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) It got better towards the end, but it was pretty pointless. When I think about it,
  8. T

another recoded thread, don't click

I know this probably won't happen, but I really would like it to go past where Coded ended, mainly with Sora going to talk to the King and beginning his journey in the book. But like I said, that won't happen. They'll just add more content and begin and end where Coded did.
  9. T

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

A good friend would be happy for you, no matter what.
  10. T

*SPOILERS* KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (Fandub Production) English Promotional Trailer

This is actually pretty good, to say the least. Nice job.
  11. T

Cover of Passion/Sanctuary (Opening/Ending Theme)

Pretty much agree with most people. Awesome music playing, but the vocalist is lacking.
  12. T

Having tried BBS for a while all I have to say is..

And I'm assuming BBS can't be played on the PSP Go, correct?
  13. T

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

You seriously thought his voice was good in the trailer? He probably is a good voice actor but he sucked in that trailer. I couldn't even understand what he was saying until I listened really hard to it. I guess I feel that way because I'm comparing the quality of his voice to MX's Japanese VA...
  14. T

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

Yeah, his voice as MX sucked so badly in that trailer. Hopefully that won't be the case throughout the game.
  15. T

BbS Release Date Announced

I still think that MX voice sucks, and the trailer. The Japanese VA was a lot better even though I couldn't understand what he was saying.
Back