• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sugar Rush
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha you sounded like I was a long lost friend or something...lol =D

Got the right person right?? xD Oh wells. Even so I am in need of talking to new people. *Keeps this place interesting for me*

RP?? Sorry to say I never joined or even tried one before. I don't think it would be my thing... :S

I guess I glomp back. xD Common courtesy?? lol
    Haha yeah I am curious about your sig! Staring is very rude...lol xD

Oh and hi. C:
    Lolz

cool, you've heard some about it. Yea I'm hooked, but its a pain to level after 40 >.> sooooo yea, just play it loosely if you end up buying it.

As for me, I will not announce my return to the entire forums. I'll either let them find out, or leave permanetly once Chaos' RP has finished. Though it's just a thought, the future is never certian.

Hope life is treating you well my friend.
    Fixed again. Check it. I think it's pretty sound. I made it so his eyes transform though. Is this a problem?
    Hahah, all those badges get you nowhere with this Jolteon XP

Been pretty good.. I left for like 6 months as you can see.... I was, drawn off of it and Played an MMO called Aion xD Been on that game alot lately... But now I ish back cuz Chaos is gonna start up his RP again!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Its wonderful that you're back TH!!!
    Good, you? Also, Gabriel seems to be ignoring me, Sol is weaving in and out every once and a while, DMZ and Dark get on every week, according to Gabriel. King Sora X is all over the place, but isn't really talking to us much. Bu is MIA. My protege Dexel, Kingroy, and I have been hanging out on another site. Xenon (MaidenofViera) and her pal have been missing for a while now. KillaDex has been avoiding us fernopals. Sephy2 has been MIA as well. My proteges Fang and Unknown Member are also MIA.
    So some are missing, but not everybody.
    I been active since I can remember. ._. Like, November-ish. Unless you mean when I was grounded during parts of January and February.
    Hey. How's it goin. *can't recall exactly who you are but knows you are one of the great blood family*
    Yes but I prefer the owls. Unfortunately my parents prefer the eagles.

Lol yes they would like that I think!

Yush I will check it out! Where is it? *Does ot feel like wading through the mass of RP's in the RP section*
    Lol. Well, you could try, I guess. Talk to someone who's been there a while. They can probably help you with the mail situation, lol. ^^

I love camping in tents! ^^ Sooooo much fun, lol. Well, except with you get a root that sticks up right in the middle of your back...that kinda sucks, but eh, lol. ^^

What's it about? Send me a link, please?
    Teh tiredness is ever present, I stay up too late ^^;

But I watched Fringe so I don't care!!!

Ooh sugar!!! *makes rabbit snow angels in falling candies*

I am currently in a grand total of 1 RP. Everything else died pretty much and I have just given up on. So it depends on what it is but since it is you I might be persuaded to join ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back