• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora The Key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• How far did you get? The Kanji part was the part that sucked me in after the boredom.
    Yeah Persona 3 story was really niche, dark, and much more entertaining than what P4 gave of a "mystery"

I'd say Shinjiro. From what details we got fro P3, and then in the female route for his social link that he was a very sad, but great character. Yukari seemed a little annoying, but Mitsuru was good. Mitsuru was a good strong female lead which is something that i've begun to less, and less of nowadays.
    It's a good thing you played P3P first than P3FES. MANY complaints came from a horrible A.I. (Mitsuru, and Junpei's being the targets.) I still find it kind of ironic that they have stills of the cutscenes. The least they could do is at least include the opening, and ending cutscene instead of the stills. :/

That seems to be the popular thing for Persona fans. P4 story never really engaged me the same way P3 did. The characters in P4 were alright, but P3 characters just made the story even more of a compliment.
    That's cool. I thought about importing but I'm glad I didn't, now I get to experience the story for the first time xD
    Really? Thats actually a first i've heard of someone enjoying the P3P system over the original. Other than the improved battle mechanics from P4 I didn't really like the loss of 3rd person actual roaming of maps. The lack of cutscenes is understandable to actually fit the game in.

I just started the female route, I really want to get to Shinjiro already though. :<

What do you think of P4 compared to P3?
    I Googled him since I've never seen him, I thought it was something special, but, it's just a recolored Orpheus. :/
    I remember your com guide thread. That really helped me, until my sis's friend somehow erased everything on my entire memory card, so I gave my PS2 to a friend, and just got another one and Re:CoM so your thread should help me again lol

Sorry for the randomness lol
    I see.:O

Have you played The Answer yet of P3FES? What do you think of P3P compared to FES?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back