• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora The Key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My day was good:3 Today was a very lazy day, it was mellow-ish. I'm pretty P-O'ed that next week we are taking exams ._. Like, seriously the same week BBS comes out :p
    Haha thats cool:) Yeah KH is my friendship game too, without it I probably wouldnt be friends with my 4 other besties:D
    I actually didnt like KH when it first came out! :O But when I met my bestie, she showed me the game, and next thing I knew I was hooked<3
    Your taking Japanese classes? Lucky where I live theres only Spanish,German, and French:p

As for my username its actually supposed to be Aqua Delight:) theres a drink called Sunny D.Light, but I put in my favorite KH characters name instead, hence Aqua D.Light:)
    I cannot for the life of me read Hiragana! It's too hard xD I love the writing style for both Kanji and Hiragana though, they're very pretty:)
    I never imported, so BbS is my first Critical experience. :p And P3P is my first SMT game, I'm playing on female-hard atm. I just got to Yakushima. But once I get BbS, I'm dropping it. xD
    Yeah, it sucks that she doesnt know torando, I've always wanted to get KHFM and KH2FM+ but I don't think my parents would let me:p
    Wow O.O I can barely play the games on Proud(Especially the first game Dx) I think you should do an Aqua one!:)
    I hope we get VS keyblade, too, I wonder what it'll be called? You're gonna play Critical Mode?:O Im a big scaredy-cat I'll just stick to Proud xDD
    Mmk, haha atleast you beat him I still havent beaten him! Dx If he's that hard I can just imagine how hard the new Secret Boss is gonna be
    Haha it's okay I know who the secret boss of Birth By Sleep is xD I spoiled myself like crazy when it came out xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back