• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solareon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O_O u vs the Centaur Queen and Sleif... dear lord they shouldn't have went to go look for me, they should have looked for YOU!
    Dammit Sol. You really put me in an akward position. On one hand I really want the Twilight spot on the other hand I dont want to sound like a baby about it either. And youre one of my best friends on the forums so its your call. If you want the spot more then I do then you can have it buut if you want to be the bigger person and do a big favor for a 13 year old then u can let me have it. And as a bribe Ilk give rep lol.
    IDK, I'm going to the hospital in a couple of minutes.... but I'll make sure I'll post when I get back.
    No No...u didn't get it... the me and sleif planned it... The Crawler...is not in existence yet.... but i AM fighting DD :D
    Just as long as you don't bump into or even talk about, the Cralwer... your fine with ur post... and heheheh im telling you this now, this fight's gonna be intense... I'll start It but i'll give others a chance to fight... just make sure Sahara gives others their first missions, that way they don't feel left out on the roleplay
    Hey jonny, just to let you know I'm not gonna post in your rp today. Theres two reasons.

1) I'm not in the rping mood right now to make a meaningfull post

2) I've been throwing up all day and yesterday, and I'm going to the hospital because they think it must be serious........
    hey with that donation maybe they can use it to bring back the real RPG :D that would be awesome!
    Dude the day you go pro, I'll help you waste that money all on rum and h00kurs!... lol then you don't have to worry about being a uptight, corny famous person... you'll still be the same kewl Sol I know :D

and sure.. just gotta leave you peoples... ah hah! perfect! *throws metal legs at you and waddles to wheelchair and blasts away from you*
    oh wow ur going on tour??? that's awesome! lol imagine the day we get there, you just hit the eastern coast XD lmfao.... i'd panic... and i did that bet once, but it wasn't skating... it was instead junkfood for 4 months... i won 100$ and lost 14 pounds... lol but don't worry 2 weeks will be like nothing... to someone who wants to be a professional skateboarder... oh shoot X_X... btw, I'm gonna go ahead and post yet again, only to set you up to send DD after me... I'm going into the heart of the Judgement Hand Base alone... just cause Brol wants to...
    it's alot of fun, im a Rockband fanatic... sadly only having it for ps2 makes me sad :[, which randomly reminded me, In the Summer, I think im going to California for the whole vacation... i'll let yah know if it's official, me and my buds are gonna road trip it :D...then get lazy and take a plane back...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back