• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solareon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol ^_^ Yeah. I told you this was going to be a great rp ^-^ So many twists, no one will know what's happening
    actually...idk cause i wanted Dy to interface with Sleif for a reason... but ok i'll tell ven
    Sahara: not with Dygado...

John, was saved by Dy, and was helped into vents by Tech... that's all
    Sol...... I just made a really crappy post but its still a post. I didn't know who's post to follow so I just went with Dy's post.
    Hey man ^^ Nothing much. I just finished reading your's and Dygado's posts in the rp, and was about to type up another one, and I liked the litlte remark John said at the end to Sleif ^-^
    ...Sol? ugh... i think we had a mis-communication X_X... we gotta fix it fast before others start posting!
    WHO ARE YOUU?!?! WHY DO YOU WANA ADD ME?!??! jk jk... you sent me a friend request... whyy? have we met on some distant plain? sorry, I'm hyperish this morning.... kthxbie
    hey! just thought to drop a line saying i accepted ur friend request. hope to hear from ya!
    Cool ^-^ I'll post as soon as I can, and would you like me to do the, you know the thing with the experiment to John.
    I just read through it, and very nicely done man ^^ It seems we've done quite alot already in it, an its just the first arc ^-^
    Thanks man ^^ I've just read the other posts now, and I'll post again as soon as possible ^-^
    nothing really, just kinda tired, i'm gonna hit the hay...and i'll let others post ....but first..
    who said ANYTHING about stopping, oh Brol just got started, I just wanted to get rid of Keaton and Kid... they are getting in Brol's way...hm... acutally...
    apples and oranges o_O.... hm...well even though i DID pwerplay i did however give DD a chance to attack me... sry bout that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back