• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Solareon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Solareon

I’m back...I’m home

Well after years of not being active, 2012 being my last real activity, Kingdom Hearts 3 has brought me home to the first fandom site I had ever joined. It’s utterly insane how much things have changed. I remember playing the RPG game Inferno so many years ago and now everything is so...
  2. Solareon

Stranger in a familiar land.

I was pretty sure I'd never log back on to this site again, mostly cause I had forgotten about most of it. But here I am. I guess kh3 brought me home Looks a lot different than I remember Haha oh well. Good to be home.
  3. Solareon

Fallout: Eternal War

Fallout: Eternal War The Empire wasteland, once known as new york city, has now been reduced to nothing more than a memory of the old world, a world destroyed by humanity’s war on itself. All around the wasteland of new york, is crawling with factions involved in a war for power, or beast...
  4. Solareon

Fallout: Eternal War {Sign up & OOC thread}

Fallout: Eternal War “War........War never changes” A Fallout Roleplay By Solareon. Prelude The geopolitical situation that led to the outbreak of the long-feared global nuclear war was prompted primarily by the onset of a worldwide energy crisis when the supplies of fossil-fuels...
  5. Solareon

The return (I'm finally home.)

My Name is Solareon, John, Johnny, rum lover, or whatever the hell I'm known as. I have been on and off for many times, but now I'm back for good. I left awile back ago to finish college and pursue skateboarding, nevertheless I'm finally back. I hope there's some old friends to see.
  6. Solareon

Yo old friends (If any are left that )

I think I've been gone almost a year, not really sure. Also I'm nt 100% if anyoe gives a rats ass anyway how long I'v been gone since I disapear like a little bastard to many times to count and I apolgise for my bastardness. Anyway I'm back......again.......So yeah............
  7. Solareon

The Chronicles of Kingdom Hearts

The chronicles of kingdom hearts (Angel Version) Table of contents 1. Kingdom Hearts: the next keyblade heroes Plot Worlds Main Characters Supporting Characters Minor Characters Trivia Portrayers 2. Kingdom Hearts II: Requiem for the Fallen Plot Worlds Main Characters...
  8. Solareon

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen It is only in the Darkest of times, that you would be able to see the stars shines brighter than ever, only when the light has faded away, and is out of sight that we can truly see. See the road that has been lost by time, but protected by destiny...
  9. Solareon

A Crime rp

I was thinking about making a crime rp, ya know, Mafia families, street gangsters, Foreign mobs, crooked cops and a task force of detectives to combat them all. LOL me and sephy were talking about a rp like this. Anyone interested?
  10. Solareon

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen Prologue Everything was going so perfectly. I spent centuries planning every little detail....the Order was my biggest achievement. Granted...it fell apart right near the end, but to me, it was a sacrifice worth happening, seeing as they had all...
  11. Solareon

Rum ;D

Sup khinsider people, what's new?
  12. Solareon

........Yo

So.........I guess this could count as my return I guess.
  13. Solareon

Returning

Well take a hint from the titel of the thread, I'll give you a couple of seaconds....................... F**k it, I'm back. Thoughts in mind: I wonder if anyone remebers me?
  14. Solareon

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: The Next Keyblade Heroes

Chapter 2: Ryu Vs Xarge! Twilight Town High school hallway: Rio walked out of her classroom in a better mood than before. She walked to her locker and shoved all her books in there, closing it quickly so nothing would fall out. She walked through the halls, not taking a notice to anyone...
  15. Solareon

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: The Next Keyblade Heroes

:lol: The rp had been a year ago, but I know ya just can't wait to see your oc back in action...or past action.:23: nvm time makes me confused.
Back