• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilentTrinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yo silent how come you haven't posted in your war rp
    anyway where the bar desmond is working at anyway because i was thinking of making my character have a chat with him or something
    I will, it's just with the RP, I'm not sure how to open with it. Little bit of writers block concerning the Rp you see.

I'm thinking up ideas to open with though.
    uh silent didn't you read my post xehanort push Rosoto to Madera and they were ontop of each other so can you edit your post
    Emotional scars as in, having someone take a killing blow for him. It'd be hard to deal with, seeing someone take a blow that was meant to kill you, you know?
    That sounds fine by me.

Ketsueki has already stated his fear of either he or Tsuki dying, so that sounds cool.

Ketsueki's going to have some emotional scars in the second part xD
    I just fully read your previous comment and I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. I refuse to change how any of my characters are, I can't just change the way Miyuki thinks because it irks me that I have to change it, I would much rather change it because I want to.
    She always wanted peace, if you were paying attention previously I posted saying she didn't want conflict and all of her actions avoided conflict.
    haha thats what i was planning on doing. Where are the Fondarians fighting? On cirion right?
    I've been ok :D
    Hehe well i havent actually been on in a while so yeah :3
    I want to watch an anime` hmmmmm...>?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back